Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Quality Control Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Did your "Glady" get what it wanted for Christmas 2022 ??? Show and Tell πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„

Jeep Gladiator Did your "Glady" get what it wanted for Christmas 2022 ??? Show and Tell IMG_0930a
Sponsored

PlayfulBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020 Rubicon Gobi
I would be broke if I had gotten all the things on Appa's wishlist.

Shoes? Check, yes they are secondhand, but they are still good and will last the winters until we go get the 35s Hakkapeliitta.
Hands up who got hand-me-downs for Christmas???
Top? Well it is paid for and on its way. Alu Cab Countour Cap.
Lift? If I am doing it, it will be done right... so until we break it, it stays.
Armor? Working on it.

Full detail. Check. And no it is not to make it look good, but to take care of the leathers and paint. You know the feel good stuff. Scratches and dents are staying.

Sponsored

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I usually buy what I want when I can afford it for my stuff. There's so very little I want, and my wife can never find ways to get the complex or expensive things I want, so we considered the snow plow part of my Christmas, along with a rifle and a few small things.

Jeep Gladiator Did your "Glady" get what it wanted for Christmas 2022 ??? Show and Tell 20221225_161719

Jeep Gladiator Did your "Glady" get what it wanted for Christmas 2022 ??? Show and Tell 20221225_161726

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
My wife bought me a cool t-shirt, and a giant inflatable duck (Stars and Stripes). The duck is to be used at Jeep Beach 2023!!! She bought me registration for the event, a track lap, and hotel stay (balcony ocean view).
Jeep Gladiator Did your "Glady" get what it wanted for Christmas 2022 ??? Show and Tell 20221225_161726
I want that shirt! Lol can you find out where your wife got it?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I usually buy what I want when I can afford it for my stuff. There's so very little I want, and my wife can never find ways to get the complex or expensive things I want, so we considered the snow plow part of my Christmas, along with a rifle and a few small things.

Forgot to mention - my wife was listening weeks ago when I mentioned about the 12v outlet I put in the bed of the truck and how handy a 12v cooler would be. I said I needed to go to Bass Pro and get another 'coon trap and she talked about going with me (weird in itself) and she walked over to the coolers section and pointed to one............. asked it if would work. Sure (I don't need a fancy, high-cost one or a refrigerator no more often than I'd use one)
Sponsored