Sponsored

Disappointed with my Gladiator purchase.....

OP
OP

Stephen21

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2014 Wrangler
Occupation
Still looking
The title of this thread is like click bait.
“Disappointed in my Gladiator purchase”???
Should read “Disappointed in myself for buying a Gladiator that I won’t use off-road because it’s so damn pretty when new”
Not sure how any of your gripes are the Gladiators fault, I guess you have to blame someone…right?
We call it "Humor".

Sorry you misunderstood.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Stephen21

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2014 Wrangler
Occupation
Still looking
Color choice makes a huge difference in keeping the Jeep looking good while still being able to wheel it. I've been wheeling my 2014 JK since new, and our tight New England trails have left the body covered in scratches (the kind you can catch a fingernail on, too), and the black fenders scuffed and gouged. The Bright White paint seems to hide 95% of the damage. I get comments all the time about how good it looks.

I got the same color combination on my JT. Although all it's seen so far are unmaintained dirt roads, it is super easy to keep clean and the few light scratches on it disappear in the sunlight.
White rigs seem to be the best for hiding ugly. I have a (beater) white pickup that I drove for two years before it showed enough dirt to require a wash.

My Gladiator is dark grey. The color is called "Granite Crystal". Not so good at hiding ugly.