Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Raptors are sweet
Sponsored

Deleted member 30519

I've never seen a raptor around here with a single thing in the bed or anyone towing a single thing. No disrespect to ford's becuase I know all the F-150s and 250s do but the raptor always comes across to me as the truck wealthy guys get when they don't have the use for a truck but yet wanna be that cool truck guy. I'm sure it's a great fast off roading machine but I always get that vibe when I see them.

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
I've never seen a raptor around here with a single thing in the bed or anyone towing a single thing. No disrespect to ford's becuase I know all the F-150s and 250s do but the raptor always comes across to me as the truck wealthy guys get when they don't have the use for a truck but yet wanna be that cool truck guy. I'm sure it's a great fast off roading machine but I always get that vibe when I see them.
It's one of those things... they are nice, but everyday normal pick up truck looking. A quick glance it is no different than a F150, a Silverado or even a Colorado or Ranger.

What I like about Gladiators, they stand out. Even in a crowd. Top off more so, doors off even more. Windscreen down? As fun as a motorcycle.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
Forgive me Gladiator Gods for I have sinned. But sinning is fun. I pulled the trigger. I traded my wife's unmodded JLU Sport. She's talking over my modded JLU (which she loves). I promised her she could get it wrapped Army Green. But low and behold, the day after Christmas, i will close the deal on this Raptor and end my dreams of having a Gladiator.

I've got ZERO hate for the Gladiator. It's a great truck IMO. It really came down to two things. All the room an F150 based truck has to offer and the OMG IT'S A RAPTOR factor. I'm still gonna hang around these forums because frankly Gladiators are still cool in my book. I hope to see many of you on the trails around Colorado.
49266827713_f6c4ba28b4_b.jpg

Ya know, one downside is the length of the Raptor (and most full sized trucks). It is just 1/2 inch too long for the main bay of my garage. Fortunately I have a 3rd, longer, bay.

Nice, I really like the blue....I sold my white 2019 Raptor Crew Cab for the gladiator.....I agree that the comfort inside is hard to beat and the overall highway ride and cool factor is right there (I did use mine though for hauling things...towed my JLU with it, and regular house projects along with tree clean up/branches/logs, etc).....

Stock to stock the raptor was way cooler than my gladiator but now the gladiator is really nice (on raptor tires no less) and the day-day driving of the gladiator is so much easier.

RED DOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
It's one of those things... they are nice, but everyday normal pick up truck looking. A quick glance it is no different than a F150, a Silverado or even a Colorado or Ranger.

What I like about Gladiators, they stand out. Even in a crowd. Top off more so, doors off even more. Windscreen down? As fun as a motorcycle.
Yes the Gladiator is a unique and very distinct truck like no other plus you can build it in so many ways with all the aftermarket products out there
Sponsored