Sponsored

Does Bed Capacity change with MOPAR Fox Lift?

ChrisK

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Dad
Vehicle Showcase
Ladies and gents, I know the max bed capacity of the Gladiator is 1700 but does it change with the 2” lift from Mopar / Fox? I have to pick up flooring which is 1800 pounds. I have a trailer and will likely do that but does anyone know if the max capacity changes with the lift? My wife laughed at me when I said I was going to clean the trailer off over a 100 pounds.
Sponsored

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Ladies and gents, I know the max bed capacity of the Gladiator is 1700 but does it change with the 2” lift from Mopar / Fox? I have to pick up flooring which is 1800 pounds. I have a trailer and will likely do that but does anyone know if the max capacity changes with the lift? My wife laughed at me when I said I was going to clean the trailer off over a 100 pounds.
The max payload of a sport S with max tow package was 1600lbs. Payload is the weight of all passengers in the vehicle and any cargo in the bed. That was with the heavier max tow springs. I believe a stock Rubicon had around a 1050lb payload rating. From what I have read the mopar lift springs are on the softer side....and likely had a lower rating. For 1,800 pounds of material I'd be using the trailer for sure.

OP
OP
ChrisK

ChrisK

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Dad
Vehicle Showcase
The max payload of a sport S with max tow package was 1600lbs. Payload is the weight of all passengers in the vehicle and any cargo in the bed. That was with the heavier max tow springs. I believe a stock Rubicon had around a 1050lb payload rating. From what I have read the mopar lift springs are on the softer side....and likely had a lower rating. For 1,800 pounds of material I'd be using the trailer for sure.
Yeah that makes sense and is why I have the trailer hooked up but it begged to ask the question. I just don’t want to overload my truck. The funny thing is my bed is rated higher than my mom in laws 2017 tundra!
Sponsored