ESS/Rear Camera & Backup lights??

TheBEAR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I have a NEW to ME 2022 Mojave 6sp MT w/ 7800 miles on it. When I bought the vehicle, it had the ESS warning light on- I also notice that after starting the truck whenever I put it in reverse the backup camera would not come on and the reverse lights don't either. I took it to a Jeep dealership to be checked out and they couldn't fix it or explain it???
I've searched on here for a better solution so I can go back and get this resolved any thoughts?
Sponsored

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Sounds like your Jeep dealer is as bad as the dealer near me. I had similar quirks, it’s the batteries, one or both. My dealer was clueless, or acted as much. You can spends days, literally days, reading on here about all the issues with Jeep batteries.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I have a NEW to ME 2022 Mojave 6sp MT w/ 7800 miles on it. When I bought the vehicle, it had the ESS warning light on- I also notice that after starting the truck whenever I put it in reverse the backup camera would not come on and the reverse lights don't either. I took it to a Jeep dealership to be checked out and they couldn't fix it or explain it???
I've searched on here for a better solution so I can go back and get this resolved any thoughts?
Probably 1 or both batteries.

OP
OP
TheBEAR

TheBEAR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Thanks- that gives me something to go back at them with.
Sponsored