EVO Gladiator - Project OG40 in Moab

DesertChief

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hey guys, long time lurker, first post (of many)!

My name is Matt, I’m the Truck Editor over at Driving Line. Some of you know me, some of you have seen my photoshop renderings I’ve done for several people out there. I’ve had extensive inside access to the EVO Gladiator Build, dubbed OG40 by Mel Wade (original Gladiator on 40s). Some of you may have seen my part 1 video on our YT channel of the pre-build, I just wrapped up shooting Part 2 out here in Moab for EJS. That video will be uploaded hopefully by the weekend to our YT channel.

Just wanted to share a couple teaser shots I took today that we posted on our IG page @drivingline. I’ll be doing a final build breakdown video with Mel, and you guys will have a chance to see how the Gladiator wheels on 40s out on Steel Bender.

Side note, I’m patiently waiting for my call back from the dealership on ordering my own Gladiator. I’ve been working with Jeeps (aftermarket sales and full builds) for years, always been a Toyota/Ford guy. But I just sold my trusty old Power Stroke and can’t wait to put my down payment on a JT. I’ve got big plans for this build, and lots of content planned around it. The full build process from picking up to modifying to wheeling will be documented on Driving Line social channels, as well as my personal IG @DesertChief. Hope you guys enjoy!

-Matt

80FEADCA-26EB-4A08-86B8-099BF5C31EFE.jpeg

516A23BD-9C34-4275-90BB-13DB61F557E2.jpeg
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
I really liked your youtube videos! What a crazy amount of modding you did and the end result is amazing!
Sponsored