Sponsored

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I didn't know that Steer Smarts made a sector shaft brace! Gotta get me one!

Ptevo03

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 cj7,ton axles,360,40's, 18 JL,37's, diesel JT s
Occupation
Refrigeration Services manager
Doing a build soon and going in the same direction. Is there anyway you can do me a hugh favor if you can post or send me a pm with your front and rear shaft lengths and what level 6.5" evo kit you got. I'm trying to have everything to drive it in my shop on Friday and out on Sunday. Thanks and please keep us updated, she is beautiful!!

OP
OP

Riot_JT

First Name
Tillman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Doing a build soon and going in the same direction. Is there anyway you can do me a hugh favor if you can post or send me a pm with your front and rear shaft lengths and what level 6.5" evo kit you got. I'm trying to have everything to drive it in my shop on Friday and out on Sunday. Thanks and please keep us updated, she is beautiful!!
Its the Stage 4 system, it will be this weekend before I'm able to get drive shaft measurements.

Sponsored

nickcaputo847

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford focus
I can't wait to see what trails you will do! I have been on my 38" Milestars since January 2020 and have 10k miles on them. I love my Gladiator and I'm sure you probably forgot that you ever owned a JLU by now.
What psi are you running on the daily with the 38s? I heard if you don't keep them aired up a lot when off trails they will wear out quick. I had mine at 38-39 psi but now it jumped to 43 with the heat.
Sponsored