OP

Brachlanders

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Ecodiesel
Did you do your own financing/cash or did you finance through one of the dealer's lenders? If the latter, what kind of rate did you get and did you have that prearranged before you got there or did it happen the day of?

I emailed Travis about this but he is on vacation until July 7.

BTW do you have any more pics of the saddle interior? Mine is Saddle / Billet Silver and haven't seen a lot of the saddle interior online.
I did financing here at home. 3.9% for 72 months. I didn't check rates with Travis. Just flew down with a check from the bank. I'll take some photos of the interior and upload them tonight.
Sponsored

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
That's awesome and congrats! I ordered mine on 4/27 and In KZ status waiting for arrival I hope next week or week after. I will be flying from Houston and making a VERY LONG 1237 mile drive back. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but just got my Build Sticker & Build sheet from the Tracking & my vehicle apparently has a spray in bed liner added in that I didn't order or add. The Bill of Sale sheet I signed doesn't have it in my purchase or the POC(Priced Order Confirmation) from Travis I ordered with. I don't know if Jeep will eat this or not for it being Jeep Mistake, so will see

OP
OP

Brachlanders

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Ecodiesel
Did you do your own financing/cash or did you finance through one of the dealer's lenders? If the latter, what kind of rate did you get and did you have that prearranged before you got there or did it happen the day of?

I emailed Travis about this but he is on vacation until July 7.

BTW do you have any more pics of the saddle interior? Mine is Saddle / Billet Silver and haven't seen a lot of the saddle interior online.
20190701_184322.jpg

20190701_184220.jpg

20190701_184210.jpg

20190701_184200.jpg

Whitepanther

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Curious if anyone has been able to get an ETA from Travis? Jeep Chat has told me it's in shipping status but to speak to the dealer regarding ETA

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Has anyone been quoted or purchased a lift kit form Travis? What was your price?

dawson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland Bright White
Has anyone been quoted or purchased a lift kit form Travis? What was your price?
He quoted me $1595 plus labor at $110 hr, approximately 8 hours of labor - this was over a month ago so he may have a more direct price now. I also think he was offering a $100 discount for customers on the lift. He should be getting mine in about a week and a half and I am planning to have them do the lift and tire upgrade I think.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
He quoted me $1595 plus labor at $110 hr, approximately 8 hours of labor - this was over a month ago so he may have a more direct price now. I also think he was offering a $100 discount for customers on the lift. He should be getting mine in about a week and a half and I am planning to have them do the lift and tire upgrade I think.
$880 for a basic lift install? I'll do it for half of that...and a 6-pack of beer. You have to stay and help...

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
$880 for a basic lift install? I'll do it for half of that...and a 6-pack of beer. You have to stay and help...
Where do you live? I’m in Las Vegas and I’ll get you some beer eventually when I get my Truck!

Sponsored

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
@tricityjeep is awesome and I can’t wait to order from Travis! I hope everyone orders from him on here so we can ensure to keep this guy paid, and the discounts coming!!