Who Purchased From Travis@TriCityJeep?

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah super easy no BS. Just waiting on mine to get trucked to the dealer. Been off the train for a week
I think that's going to be the hardest thing for me. I'm only about 70 miles from the dealership, lol. Picked a hell of a time to quit smoking.

CbtEngr8591

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubi
Was 6 weeks when it got to the rail yard in Winston. After 3 or so days I asked for my VIN then hit up jeep chat for status updates. You could hit them up with your VON and they should be able to get your VIN.

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was 6 weeks when it got to the rail yard in Winston. After 3 or so days I asked for my VIN then hit up jeep chat for status updates. You could hit them up with your VON and they should be able to get your VIN.
Yeah, I was probably going to wait about a month or so, and then start checking build status. Don't want to drive myself crazy about it. Super appreciate the info!

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Picking up my Gladiator on Friday. Already have financing and everything else figured out. I was asked on the phone though about an extended warranty. Has anybody purchased one here? If so which one? I own a few cars so I don't need a high or unlimited mile one.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Picking up my Gladiator on Friday. Already have financing and everything else figured out. I was asked on the phone though about an extended warranty. Has anybody purchased one here? If so which one? I own a few cars so I don't need a high or unlimited mile one.
I bought My truck from them, but not a warranty. I went for the Mopar MaxCare warranty, and had a quote from Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep in Kalamazoo, MI already set up before I picked up the truck.

I was willing to give them a chance to meet/beat it, but Tri-City didn’t offer the Mopar MaxCare warranty, so I got the warranty through Tom.

Tri-City has been really great to deal with for the vehicle purchase, and Tom was super-simple to work with for the warranty.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I bought My truck from them, but not a warranty. I went for the Mopar MaxCare warranty, and had a quote from Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep in Kalamazoo, MI already set up before I picked up the truck.

I was willing to give them a chance to meet/beat it, but Tri-City didn’t offer the Mopar MaxCare warranty, so I got the warranty through Tom.

Tri-City has been really great to deal with for the vehicle purchase, and Tom was super-simple to work with for the warranty.
Thank you that is really good to know. The numbers I was getting as estimates seem like they are more expensive anyways if it isn't the MaxCare. Looks like I might need to go with Hayes as well.

Jabakkarabbit

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'm actually about to send Travis an email explaining what I'm looking for. Been talking to the Internet Sales Rep for a few days. I'll let ya'll know how it goes. I would have not been aware of Tri-City if it were not for this forum. Thanks to all.

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
I'm actually about to send Travis an email explaining what I'm looking for. Been talking to the Internet Sales Rep for a few days. I'll let ya'll know how it goes. I would have not been aware of Tri-City if it were not for this forum. Thanks to all.
Honestly, Travis gives the best sales deal. Just make sure you are very clear on any trade-in values. Great experience with our JT from Tri-City. Can't beat low overhead passed onto clients and great customer service.

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're definitely making a good decision.

Swatstar10

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I wonder what price they can do now with the 2k rebate just introduced yesterday.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I wonder what price they can do now with the 2k rebate just introduced yesterday.
Probably take $2K off maybe. ;) I see the Rubicon is excluded though.

ffward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport
While I praised Travis and Tri-City when I picked up my JT back in September, I saw one more time today why they are so great. I went to my mailbox and saw an unexpected check from Tri-City. Long story short, there was a small miscalculation with the DMV fees and they owed me a refund. While it was a very small amount, I was so impressed that they sent the check, especially seeing how I would have never known about it. They are such a great dealership with great people!!!!
Sponsored