Sponsored

Fantastic Buying Experience (California)

HighGround

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
I scoured this forum for months before buying my Gladiator.

After being frustrated with the dealer add-on’s and financing gimmicks I kept encountering in the Southern California area, I noticed Rob Trachtman’s name kept getting referenced as a no BS option for purchasing.

I reached out to him in late January, placed my order a couple days later and took delivery 2 days ago. About 35 days order to delivery.

He offered 4% below invoice (with tread lightly) and $2k in FCA rebates. He also managed to beat my own bank for financing. No tricks, very friendly and also quick to respond to my inquiries.

Here is his contact info:

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

I hope this is useful for anybody that’s shopping.
Jeep Gladiator Fantastic Buying Experience (California) D91F5BDB-E11F-49C2-9252-DC885AD4352A
Sponsored

ElJeffe77

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jefflenney.com
Vehicle(s)
Had a 2018 Audi Q5, lease is up - nothing as of ye
Occupation
Affiliate Marketer & Search Engine Optimization Consultant
I scoured this forum for months before buying my Gladiator.

After being frustrated with the dealer add-on’s and financing gimmicks I kept encountering in the Southern California area, I noticed Rob Trachtman’s name kept getting referenced as a no BS option for purchasing.

I reached out to him in late January, placed my order a couple days later and took delivery 2 days ago. About 35 days order to delivery.

He offered 4% below invoice (with tread lightly) and $2k in FCA rebates. He also managed to beat my own bank for financing. No tricks, very friendly and also quick to respond to my inquiries.

Here is his contact info:

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

I hope this is useful for anybody that’s shopping.
Jeep Gladiator Fantastic Buying Experience (California) D91F5BDB-E11F-49C2-9252-DC885AD4352A
This IS useful, I'm in Anaheim Hills -so, perfect - emailing him now!

Blaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM (Sold) 2022 Sport S Diesel
nice looking truck! what wheels and tires are you running? and just a leveling kit or is that a lift?
Sponsored