fender questions for LED

B-Lanch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Glad I found this post, I ordered my Gladiator sport s with paint-matched fenders about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I found out today that it doesn't come with LED DLR's but I did order the Led package and I wasn't able to get max tow because I went with a manual transmission. Now since I have the color-matched fenders I should be able to use the Morimoto or the Quake DLR's correct? Will I need to pick up a tazer or will they be plug and play? Would really like to get this figured out so I can get my parts ordered so it's all here when I pick it up, Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!
Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
The Gen 2 Morimotos seem to to be plug and play now. I would assume the Quake’s are too.
Gregj

Almeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Sorry for the late reply. I posted this on my build thread but forgot to post here. The Quake LED lights work great. no need for tazer of ECU plash. visit build thread for details.

20210130_181527.jpg
20210130_143459.jpg

I was looking at these lights on the Quake website and the pictures show the lights with the side marker lights attached to them. Are the side marker lights permanently attached or are they removable? I want to be able to swap them out with ones that have smoked lenses.

OP
OP
Edub

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S (FULL PULL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Response Manager
I was looking at these lights on the Quake website and the pictures show the lights with the side marker lights attached to them. Are the side marker lights permanently attached or are they removable? I want to be able to swap them out with ones that have smoked lenses.
ooh, great question. I honestly don't know. after install I honestly never went back to look at them. I think at this point it would be hard to see with out disassembly but Ill take a look at what I can see..
Sponsored