Sponsored

OEM LED Headlights and Fender DRLs on Sport S (non Max Tow)

jpdecoite

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Has anyone successfully converted a halogen Sport S (non max tow) to LED headlights and fender DRLs? Is there a link to a thread that already exists of this happening? Also, I've seen mopar is selling the OEM headlights, but where can you buy the fender drl/turn signals?
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Has anyone successfully converted a halogen Sport S (non max tow) to LED headlights and fender DRLs? Is there a link to a thread that already exists of this happening? Also, I've seen mopar is selling the OEM headlights, but where can you buy the fender drl/turn signals?
You'll need new fenders, lights, and harness leads because you don't have the DRL plug. IMO I'd just do the headlights (buy the kit, not individual and it's cheaper) and an Oracle LED bulb for the turn signals if you want to keep it remotely affordable.

Liftr

First Name
Duran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Occupation
Aviation
You'll need new fenders, lights, and harness leads because you don't have the DRL plug. IMO I'd just do the headlights (buy the kit, not individual and it's cheaper) and an Oracle LED bulb for the turn signals if you want to keep it remotely affordable.
That may not be completely true. I think if you have a Sport S with the painted fenders, you have the DRLs already installed.
Jeep Gladiator OEM LED Headlights and Fender DRLs on Sport S (non Max Tow) 45C243E2-D84D-4EAC-B68B-453EAACB598E
Sponsored