Sponsored

Finally.. an actual Launch Edition window with pricing!

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
That will be a good surprise... unless the dealer ripped it out first... =P
Ok that brings up a topic to me.. I remember my old dealer and how he stole all the tool kits from the JK’s. I called after delivery and he said they don’t come with them . So I searched Ebay and boom he was selling them with a pic of like 50 of them . He was selling them under the dealer name :punch:
Sponsored

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Ok that brings up a topic to me.. I remember my old dealer and how he stole all the tool kits from the JK’s. I called after delivery and he said they don’t come with them . So I searched Ebay and boom he was selling them with a pic of like 50 of them . He was selling them under the dealer name :punch:
WHAT???? But we all know better now that all Jeeps comes with the tools. Hopefully the mat too... =P

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I looked at the links you provided. The link back to what Travis provided is a dealer order confirmation that lists equipment. Those sheets tell me nothing definitive. Especially considering in the small print at the bottom “subject to change”. Travis also “listed” package contents, it’s not a snap shot from a dealer portal or jeeps website. I’m not saying he’s wrong, I’m just not taking it for gold. I think Travis is very knowledgable. Besides, we’re talking about floor mats. The second link is to the Launch Edition page on Jeep which is limited in information. I wasn’t stating in my last post that a “window sticker” is accurate, more so I’m saying it’s not and was pointing out that things are missing. Let’s keep this discussion in context of the original point that the window sticker is missing items and maybe, just maybe we will all have lovely topographic floor mats. I have a pretty good understanding of what I’m getting with the LE. I didn’t look at much of anything prior to ordering the LE other than the Launch Edition page. I just did it because I wanted it and knew no matter what it would be awesome and learned along the way while holding my past knowledge of all the prior wranglers I’ve bought. I’d just like to think that the floor mats will be there. I won’t be disappointed if they’re not, I’ll just buy them.
Here's an actual LE full build sheet (someone else's LE build that is complete). This includes everything that was listed in the original LE thread.
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C6JJTBG1LL111860

Just to clarify. Cloth mats are standard equipment on all Gladiators.
upload_2019-5-21_8-21-41.png

All weather slush mats (i.e. lovely topographic floor mats) are NOT included in the Launch Edition. While I also would love to have those thrown in, I've never seen those included standard from the factory unless they were included in the original factory build. Sometimes the dealer will add them or throw them in, but not the factory.
upload_2019-5-21_8-28-23.png

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
All weather slush mats (i.e. lovely topographic floor mats) are NOT included in the Launch Edition. While I also would love to have those thrown in, I've never seen those included standard from the factory unless they were included in the original factory build. Sometimes the dealer will add them or throw them in, but not the factory.
When I ordered my JLR these were an "option" and glad I picked it. When I go to pick up our LE from Kent in Nampa, I'll be sure to have Derek order me the mats near cost.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
When I ordered my JLR these were an "option" and glad I picked it. When I go to pick up our LE from Kent in Nampa, I'll be sure to have Derek order me the mats near cost.
Derek is ordering these for my LE too, though when I spoke with him Friday he said they aren't currently listed as available.

Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Derek is ordering these for my LE too, though when I spoke with him Friday he said they aren't currently listed as available.
That saves me a call!

Derek is putting the 2" lift on mine before I get there, did you go the same route?

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
That saves me a call!

Derek is putting the 2" lift on mine before I get there, did you go the same route?
I'm passing on the lift for now. Waiting to get real world feedback on the Mopar one and seeing what aftermarket alternatives starts showing up.

My Granite LE won't show up until around August, so I have a little time to decide if I change my mind.

OP
OP
since41

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
If releases from KZ follow suit it would appear that we won't see any LEs until after this weekend. I really hope I'm wrong but there is a secondary system that shows mine arriving on the 25th... which is a Saturday, which in turn becomes Monday.

Wormzilla4u

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Construction Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Here's an actual LE full build sheet (someone else's LE build that is complete). This includes everything that was listed in the original LE thread.
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C6JJTBG1LL111860

Just to clarify. Cloth mats are standard equipment on all Gladiators.
upload_2019-5-21_8-21-41.png

upload_2019-5-21_8-28-23.png
Hey that’s mine! Noice!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
since41

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
If releases from KZ follow suit it would appear that we won't see any LEs until after this weekend. I really hope I'm wrong but there is a secondary system that shows mine arriving on the 25th... which is a Saturday, which in turn becomes Monday.
Secondary system must be accurate.. mine just showed up!