Sponsored

Finally.. an actual Launch Edition window with pricing!

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be: Gladiator Launch Edition, Rubicon Recon, 02 Wrangler
Occupation
Law Enforcement (Deputy) Veteran
I'm hoping the Cold Weather Group includes slush mats. The ones in my Ram were a $195 option but are legit.
That’s kinda what I’m hoping for also. We will know very soon!
Sponsored

Bipolarbear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE on order
Anyone think Jeep might throw in any unadvertised extras with the LE? The Launch Edition Package line 24z could mean anything. I'd bet 2-1 the floor mats will be there but would love to see something like a soft top surprise to appease us early adopters that were disappointed that launch didn't mean launch.

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Anyone think Jeep might throw in any unadvertised extras with the LE? The Launch Edition Package line 24z could mean anything. I'd bet 2-1 the floor mats will be there but would love to see something like a soft top surprise to appease us early adopters that were disappointed that launch didn't mean launch.
That will be a good surprise... unless the dealer ripped it out first... =P

OP
OP
since41

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
Can anyone name an option group offered by FCA that tops the LEs $11,300?

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
[
I'm hoping the Cold Weather Group includes slush mats. The ones in my Ram were a $195 option but are legit.
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 7.21.27 PM.png

CWA is not included in the cold weather group, or the Limited Edition build.
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 7.26.04 PM.png

O I’m glad the forum SS is present to correct people’s sarcasm! I wasn’t being serious, but thank you kind sir! I find it funny you get almost every option, except inexpensive floor mats! Common kayakmike, lighten up a little bud!
Your sarcasm didn't come through. But as @since41 's question points out, some folks are still wondering/hoping what's included in the LE despite it being published the day they went on sale.

Sponsored

Bipolarbear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE on order
You may be exactly right kayakmike, but the leather dash cover isn't listed on the window sticker. My point is that the Launch Package might include other unlisted things too.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
You may be exactly right kayakmike, but the leather dash cover isn't listed on the window sticker. My point is that the Launch Package might include other unlisted things too.
Yes it is listed on the full package contents. Part of 24Z:
Launch Edition Package Contents:
JEG: Wrapped I/P Bezels with Red Stitch

People keep hoping that other things are included. The original LE thread shows ALL components included in the LE. Expecting anything more than what was listed in the package is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Last edited:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Yo bunching up bunching up! This could be yours if you were in 1975...

1975-Jeep-Cherokee-interior-view.jpg

Sponsored

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
[

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 7.21.27 PM.png

CWA is not included in the cold weather group, or the Limited Edition build.
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 7.26.04 PM.png

Your sarcasm didn't come through. But as @since41 's question points out, some folks are still wondering/hoping what's included in the LE despite it being published the day they went on sale.
I’m going to continue hoping you’re wrong. If you’re right, o well...I buy them. I still think there is a chance.

Yes it is listed on the full package contents. Part of 24Z:
Launch Edition Package Contents:
JEG: Wrapped I/P Bezels with Red Stitch

People keep hoping that other things are included. The original LE thread shows ALL components included in the LE. Expecting anything more than what was listed in the package is setting yourself up for disappointment.
With all due respect. You’re BOLD quote is not in reference to an Actual Window Sticker which we have right now. @Bipolarbear pointed out the fact that the mats are not listed on an actual “window sticker”. I believe you’re getting your info either from Jeeps website or a dealer portal. Just saying, I think it’s probable that they’re included. I agree that CWA is not included with the cold weather group. However considering the fact that there is items missing from “ the window sticker” ie JEG...because it’s not there listed under 24Z of the “window sticker”, again maybe the all weather slush mats are there. I guess we’ll find out once someone gets their LE. I’m sure your information is from a good source, it’s just not on the window sticker. I also don’t think it was common knowledge since the beginning. I actually remember reading posts about this debate and I think no one “actually” knows anything. I’m going to hope because I can... based off the inconclusive information circling this topic!

Last edited:

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I’m going to continue hoping you’re wrong. If you’re right, o well...I buy them. I still think there is a chance.

With all due respect. You’re BOLD quote is not in reference to an Actual Window Sticker which we have right now. @Bipolarbear pointed out the fact that the mats are not listed on an actual “window sticker”. I believe you’re getting your info either from Jeeps website or a dealer portal. Just saying, I think it’s probable that they’re included. I agree that CWA is not included with the cold weather group. However considering the fact that there is items missing from “ the window sticker” ie JEG...because it’s not there listed under 24Z of the “window sticker”, again maybe the all weather slush mats are there. I guess we’ll find out once someone gets their LE. I don’t think it was common knowledge since the beginning. I actually remember reading posts about this debate and I think no one “actually” knows anything. I’m going to hope because I can... based off the inconclusive information circling this topic!
I gave you the source info for what's included in the Launch Edition. Here's the link (again).
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...oice-fwp-pricing-full-package-contents.15217/
This was provided by @Travis@TriCityJeep the day the LE was available to order so everyone knew EXACTLY what is included in the LE build before they ordered. My dealer provided me with the same info (but not as nicely presented).

The window sticker is not accurate of EVERYTHING that is included in the LE package. It lists Launch Edition Package, but not every item included in that package. Like the build sheet, it shows the major packages.

Below the build sheet in the link above, it shows EVERY option that is included in the 24Z Launch Edition package (yes, from the dealer portal from Travis). Feel free to look through that list and see what will come with the LE and what won't if you haven't yet. For example, the hardtop headliner is not on the window sticker or build sheet, but IS on the package contents list as well as listed in the LE launch page (https://www.jeep.com/gladiator/launch-edition.html).

Hoping something is added to that contents list out of the kindness of Jeep's heart (soft top, all weather mats, etc.) again is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I looked at the links you provided. The link back to what Travis provided is a dealer order confirmation that lists equipment. Those sheets tell me nothing definitive. Especially considering in the small print at the bottom “subject to change”. Travis also “listed” package contents, it’s not a snap shot from a dealer portal or jeeps website. I’m not saying he’s wrong, I’m just not taking it for gold. I think Travis is very knowledgable. Besides, we’re talking about floor mats. The second link is to the Launch Edition page on Jeep which is limited in information. I wasn’t stating in my last post that a “window sticker” is accurate, more so I’m saying it’s not and was pointing out that things are missing. Let’s keep this discussion in context of the original point that the window sticker is missing items and maybe, just maybe we will all have lovely topographic floor mats. I have a pretty good understanding of what I’m getting with the LE. I didn’t look at much of anything prior to ordering the LE other than the Launch Edition page. I just did it because I wanted it and knew no matter what it would be awesome and learned along the way while holding my past knowledge of all the prior wranglers I’ve bought. I’d just like to think that the floor mats will be there. I won’t be disappointed if they’re not, I’ll just buy them.
Sponsored