First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, Hydro Blue, Max Tow
Occupation
Computer Geek
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a custom build (Sport S Max Tow), and now I'm looking for the best place to buy it. I've worked a bit with a sales associate it my local dealer (Central Wisconsin) but haven't talked price yet. How do I find other dealers here in the forums that are close to me so I'm armed with alternatives when I start to bargain? I'm 5 hours from Spirit Lake, so I guess that's an option, but it would be a long drive out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tazbert

Tazbert

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, Hydro Blue, Max Tow
Occupation
Computer Geek
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a custom build (Sport S Max Tow), and now I'm looking for the best place to buy it. I've worked a bit with a sales associate it my local dealer (Central Wisconsin) but haven't talked price yet. How do I find other dealers here in the forums that are close to me so I'm armed with alternatives when I start to bargain? I'm 5 hours from Spirit Lake, so I guess that's an option, but it would be a long drive out.
Ended up ordering from Bob Amacher at Brickner's of Wausau. 4.8% below invoice (with Tread Lightly FCA#), $199 in total dealer fees and add-ons. Not quite as good as Spirit Lake, but only a 45min drive instead of a 5-6hr road trip. Did the order via email and over the phone and dropped a deposit check in the mail. Good experience so far, but I'll wait until delivery to pass final judgement.