First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
Your jeep looks awesome. I'm looking to put the same AEV 2" lift kit and to run 37" tires as well. Was originally thinking 35", but from everyone's advice is to go big so there is no regret of wanting bigger. Sounds like gearing with be a must have in order to make the manual work for the larger tires and any sort of towing. I have seen a few videos of guys with lifts and 37 with the automatic towing. Looks like they are able to tow, however they never leave 6th and it's reving through the roof. How does it drive without towing with the lift and 37's? Have you read or talk to any with thr 5.13 and a manual to see how it helps the performance?
This is terrible advice and realize "everyone" is not spending YOUR money...Pick your tire size based on what your daily needs are for the truck.
Sponsored

JeepRage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Lining up at ramp to launch a few months ago. 21' Parker center console, somewhere close to 6k lbs with full tank, engine, trailer.

Did fine, similar to my wife's Grand Cherokee 3.6 does, though long wheel base was nice. I sure miss our old Hemi Grand Cherokee though.

nXdnkku.jpg
Sponsored