First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Finance
HA! I was initially looking at a hard top, but living in a condo with no where to store it made the soft top decision easier!

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ā€˜91 Wrangler, ā€˜08 GTI, ā€˜11 GTI
Iā€™m located just over the ā€œditchā€ across from Neptune Beach. Where do yā€™all meet for coffee in St Augustine? This has been the extent of my wheelinā€™ recently. Been to Talbot on the beach. Heard you could go on the beach in St Augustine but couldnā€™t find access.

F61C4296-1938-43EF-9FED-E0AC363D8E49.jpeg

Sponsored

Gatoriator

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Max Tow, 2006 Suzuki GSXR1000
Is anyone going to Jeepin With Judd in February? If so registration is almost sold out. Just wanted to give a heads up.

MRPANDAZZ

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Is anyone going to Jeepin With Judd in February? If so registration is almost sold out. Just wanted to give a heads up.
I was interested in going. Trying to see what the $100 participant registration includes. If anyone has been and can chime in?

Gatoriator

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Max Tow, 2006 Suzuki GSXR1000
I was interested in going. Trying to see what the $100 participant registration includes. If anyone has been and can chime in?
I went earlier this year and had a blast. There were a ton of jeeps there but this time they are limiting it to 1500 jeeps. I am not sure if we can place links to other sites here but if you google Jeepin With Judd they have a website and Facebook page with tons of info.

The $100 gets you 3 days of guided trail rides and access to the obstacle courses. There will be large groups on the trail rides and you did have to wait in line for a bit but it was a lot of fun.

MRPANDAZZ

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I went earlier this year and had a blast. There were a ton of jeeps there but this time they are limiting it to 1500 jeeps. I am not sure if we can place links to other sites here but if you google Jeepin With Judd they have a website and Facebook page with tons of info.

The $100 gets you 3 days of guided trail rides and access to the obstacle courses. There will be large groups on the trail rides and you did have to wait in line for a bit but it was a lot of fun.
Awesome! Thanks, I was able to find some more info too. I signed up, should be fun.

Knights527

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Finance
Iā€™ll be heading up to Anna Maria Island next week for a vacation w/ my wife. Anyone know if there is any beach driving around there? I know some beach towns on the west coast have it but unsure about AMI.

Thanks

Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Palm Bay. Also checked in in Central FL. Think I seen that red one floating around Melbourne. I tend to hit the compound and PSJ. Weekends day or night. Also looking for info on group trail rides/adventures/overland. Keep the updates on those coming.
Jeep Gladiator Florida Roll Call! 20201108_125144

OP
OP
MORTON

MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Iā€™ll be putting something together soon for (3) separate events.

1st will likely be the Rolex 24. Meetup, eat and watch the race in Daytona Beach (we go every year) fun time.

2nd will be Jeep BOH trail run in Ocala.

3rd will be a large beach run + lunch.

All family friendly as always!

Stay tuned! Hope to see yall out there!

No particular order but as of right now thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking. The order could change as time permits.

Our last get together was a HUGE success as we had a VERY large turnout with over 15 Jeep JLā€™s as my memory serves.

Would like to extend the invite to the Gladiator folks here as well! That and Iā€™m thinking about getting one so Iā€™d like to meet yā€™all and talk/BS haha

OP
OP
MORTON

MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Just found this thread. In Jacksonville, looking to do some meet ups/wheeling. Getting the next big set of upgrades early next month.

Thatā€™s a beast! Super jealous!

OP
OP
MORTON

MORTON

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Palm Bay. Also checked in in Central FL. Think I seen that red one floating around Melbourne. I tend to hit the compound and PSJ. Weekends day or night. Also looking for info on group trail rides/adventures/overland. Keep the updates on those coming.
Dirty! The way it should be haha!
Sponsored