Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator , 2021 Wrangler
Occupation
Telecom
My Oracle flush mounts finally arrived.

Advice on getting these to fit without a gap. Before screwing these down, really push these things home until they seat and when you think they are fully seated push them even further.
Like a first date
Sponsored

Vestigo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ, 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
This issue with the Oracle LED's not plug and play, with some JT's, Oracle is blaming on the vehicle.
If their lights are plug and play on most JT's then why is this a fault with the truck? I've been trying to get customer service to either exchange the lights or just refund me. They won't do either.
Telling me to go spend money on a programmer means that I have to spend more money than others for the same working product.
They have also told me they are no closer to a non programming solution then they were 2 months ago.

paclives777

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Store manager
So what exactly do you do with the tazer? I have factory led. Upgraded my tazer to thr mini today. Told tazer I don’t have led, then told it I do. Doing reboot and sleep cycles for each. Still says left rear tail light out. So I then went back in and told it I don’t have led. Now no error message yet. I’ll see what happens on my commute tomorrow.

Sponsored

dmt19

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
What is the update for a fix for the "signal light out" error? Or has Oracle just moved on from this?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
What is the update for a fix for the "signal light out" error? Or has Oracle just moved on from this?
Hello! We have resolved this issue.

You need a harness to correct this. If you already have the tail lights, however if you fixed this with a programmer you can not do both.

If you need the turn signal harness, please msg [email protected]
Sponsored