Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Have you incorporated fixes for the new flush tail lights to eliminate the problems for both halogen and LED replacement? If so, how do I go about exchanging my defective tail lights (that I paid you for a year ago) for non-defective ones?
If you have OEM halogen tail lights and are upgrading to these, installing the resisters on BOTH light elements (brake light and reverse light) solved my issues and they've worked great for weeks. Last I knew they were still working on the fix for swapping from OEM LED to these Oracle LEDs.
Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
If you have OEM halogen tail lights and are upgrading to these, installing the resisters on BOTH light elements (brake light and reverse light) solved my issues and they've worked great for weeks. Last I knew they were still working on the fix for swapping from OEM LED to these Oracle LEDs.
Yea, I had LED tail lights before. I don't know if they poll new buyers, but it would be disturbing if they are shipping new units knowing (LED) customers are going to have problems. If they've made changes to the design, I would much rather exchange mine rather than be expected to perform some kind of home fix.

gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Greg, we have an email almost ready to send to those waiting for fulfillment. That message should be coming this week, but I can update you here now.

We have a large batch coming in mid-February that we expect to cover most of the open orders. For context, we have fulfilled orders placed through the end of August 2021. We will have another more in-depth update closer to that mid-Feb date, and tracking emails will send when your order ships of course. I hope that helps to give some clarity, and we appreciate your patience.

-Rachel
Awesome that's great to hear. Thank you.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
I wonder if there are any plans to make a heated LED taillight like they did for the oculus headlight. Is there even much worry for the taillights getting covered in the winter season with snow?

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
I wonder if there are any plans to make a heated LED taillight like they did for the oculus headlight. Is there even much worry for the taillights getting covered in the winter season with snow?
You could have some slight ice build up over time on tail lights, but they don't usually get fully covered like the fronts do since as you're driving forward, snow can collect inside the headlight recess in the grill. At least I wouldn't be worried about the tails getting covered (lived in South Dakota my whole life).

Last edited:

Sponsored

NJbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Durango 5.9 SLT; ‘06 Hemi Durango; ‘20 Gladiator Sport Max Tow - Smittybuilt 9600 XRC
The resistors are on back order with an ETA of mid January at this time. Once restocked, the orders will ship out accordingly. If you PM us your first and last name, I can check to make sure the order has been placed for you.

-Brittany
Brittany,
I got my resistors. Based on Justin's photo and the wiring diagram, I installed them today between the black and white backup light wires. I checked for resitance with the truck off to confirm the connectors closed properly. I also checked for voltage with the truck on and in reverse. All looked good but my back up lights still come on and then extunguish after about 2 seconds.
There was not a lot of instruction so perhaps I have something wrong? There is no polarity to the resistor, correct?

Spartan1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK
Okay, so I wish Lumens would have tested these lights a little more and I am sure there will eventually be a fix. However, I have to say these lights look fantastic on my Black 2020 JTR. I purchased these in the group buy and love them. I have LED package and the only thing that is not correct is that the blinker “blinkes” too fast. Pictures coming soon. Long Live TB12. The only true GOAT mode 😉🇺🇸

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
... I have LED package and the only thing that is not correct is that the blinker “blinkes” too fast.
... AND a constant "tail lights out" message which is very distracting and can no longer alert you should you actually lose a tail light.

Spartan1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK
Okay, so I wish Lumens would have tested these lights a little more and I am sure there will eventually be a fix. However, I have to say these lights look fantastic on my Black 2020 JTR. I purchased these in the group buy and love them. I have LED package and the only thing that is not correct is that the blinker “blinkes” too fast. Pictures coming soon. Long Live TB12. The only true GOAT mode 😉🇺🇸
B48EF23A-3476-4778-A4CE-678F3D5F2001.jpeg

7F7C7F21-B2C3-4F7B-9F15-73D341980F02.jpeg

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Still waiting for mine I ordered through quadratec 3.5 months ago. Tine to shop Oracle… please!

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine only comes on for 1 second then goes away.
Yes, mine rings a bell and comes on for a second ... and does so very often. Also, the message page always displays "tail lights out."

None of this is OK with me.

Especially after shelling out $340 and waiting the better part of a year to receive a defective product.

gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my Tail lights with the bumper reverse lights. Ordered these on October 15th. Received in the mail February 15th. I had no problems with installation, all lights worked perfectly with no errors. I was worried about gaps between the body and for me I had none, I pushed on the light while someone else synched it up. Everything works and fits perfectly. I say the 4 months wait was worth it.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order thumbnail_IMG_8720

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order thumbnail_IMG_8725

Last edited:

BrettWeir

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Lifted, 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Elevator Constructor
They look perfect

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
My Oracle flush mounts finally arrived.

Advice on getting these to fit without a gap. Before screwing these down, really push these things home until they seat and when you think they are fully seated push them even further.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order IMG_1300.JPG
Sponsored