Sponsored

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Add me to the list of people whose reverse lights stopped working I guess. I don't drive the truck much, but noticed tonight that only the driver side reverse light still works 👎
Sponsored

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
Add me to the list of people whose reverse lights stopped working I guess. I don't drive the truck much, but noticed tonight that only the driver side reverse light still works 👎
Seems like more people are experiencing this. I'm currently talking to a Oracle team member about the issue.

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't be surprised if the lights eventually stop working for everyone who doesn't have a programmer.
For a "simple plug and play" a programmer should not be needed to make the lights work. If we have to buy a programmer to go along with the lights they would be expensive taillights and not worth the price of admission. We will see what Oracle's solution is for us who already have the taillights.

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
For a "simple plug and play" a programmer should not be needed to make the lights work. If we have to buy a programmer to go along with the lights they would be expensive taillights and not worth the price of admission. We will see what Oracle's solution is for us who already have the taillights.
Oracle knew you wanted to drop another $330 on a tazer so they tricked you into having another reason to buy one. You're welcome lol

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
I agree if a programmer is needed it should be disclosed in item description. Just remember if you are replacing a light due to trail damage like I did, the pair of oracles are less than 1/2 the price of individual mopar replacements. Think of it as replacing the pair and getting a free tazer if that's what you need. Mine so far are plug and play with no issues. I do have a tazer if a problem arises. I think they look and work great.

Sponsored

Shadow6320

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Anybody seen any updates if we are still shipping? Ordered July 8th.

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Anybody seen any updates if we are still shipping? Ordered July 8th.
They've said a few times that they're shipping 100-200 orders a week as they come in.

570gladiator

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Impreza, Pontiac solstice
Occupation
Retired
I ordered the flush mount tail lights for the Gladiator. They worked great. However, the reverse lights are now not working consistently. I think it is cold weather related, they work in the garage but intermittently outside now. Called Oracle and they stated they are having some issues but no fix. Suggested using a Taser program to fix it. I am going to go back to the OEM to ensure it is not a switch issue. Then return them, but it looks like I am not the only one.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Hey Everyone!

At the moment, we have a confirmed working solution we'd like to offer those of you who:
  • Have a Halogen equipped Jeep
  • Have the Flush Mount Tail-Lights installed
  • Are experiencing the Reverse Light strobing or shutting down
This solution involves tapping in a small resistor to the reverse light wires on each tail-light. The wires are pictured here:

rev-jpg.jpg

We will be happy to ship the parts needed to do this for anyone who has already installed the tail-lights and are experiencing this issue. Anyone who has not yet received the tail-lights, please install them first and confirm the issue occurs before requesting these parts, as it does not occur on every Jeep.

To request these parts, simply complete this form: https://forms.gle/amY935MWuiuGp7Gv8

Once this form is filled out, one of our customer support reps will get the parts shipped to you right away.

NOTE: Currently, this solution only applies to users with Factory Halogen Equipped Jeeps. We are still working on a non-programmer solution for signal out error for Factory LED Equipped Jeeps.

Complete this form to get on the waiting list for that:
https://forms.gle/BzUYkNamRzWuybqc9

**Please do not DM this parts request on the forum**

Sponsored

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hey Everyone!

At the moment, we have a confirmed working solution we'd like to offer those of you who:
This solution involves tapping in a small resistor to the reverse light wires on each tail-light. The wires are pictured here:

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order rev-

We will be happy to ship the parts needed to do this for anyone who has already installed the tail-lights and are experiencing this issue. Anyone who has not yet received the tail-lights, please install them first and confirm the issue occurs before requesting these parts, as it does not occur on every Jeep.

To request these parts, simply complete this form: https://forms.gle/amY935MWuiuGp7Gv8

Once this form is filled out, one of our customer support reps will get the parts shipped to you right away.

NOTE: Currently, this solution only applies to users with Factory Halogen Equipped Jeeps. We are still working on a non-programmer solution for signal out error for Factory LED Equipped Jeeps.

So I have a question on this. If the tail light LEDs pull less power than the stocks and thats why they shut off. Couldn't the bumper reverse lights fix this issue as well?

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
So I have a question on this. If the tail light LEDs pull less power than the stocks and thats why they shut off. Couldn't the bumper reverse lights fix this issue as well?
The combined wattage would still be 2w under. Because we weren't able to replicate the issue on any of our Jeeps, we aren't able to confirm this.

Halogen 921 = 18w
Flush Tail Reverse = 11w
Bumper Reverse = 5w

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Everyone!

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order rev-

Just did the "fix" with the resistors Oracle sent me. Only had the resistors on for a week and so far no more issues. 🤞

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
The combined wattage would still be 2w under. Because we weren't able to replicate the issue on any of our Jeeps, we aren't able to confirm this.

Halogen 921 = 18w
Flush Tail Reverse = 11w
Bumper Reverse = 5w
So what are you thinking is the problem with those of us replacing factory LEDs with yours? Are yours, perhaps, drawing more wattage than the originals?

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
So what are you thinking is the problem with those of us replacing factory LEDs with yours? Are yours, perhaps, drawing more wattage than the originals?
Yes. This is inherent to having brighter stop/turn & reverse light. More LEDs = more wattage.
Sponsored