JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Anyone else having issues with their reverse lights mine. Stopped working
Several of us. Programmer seems to be required to keep them working properly (for some of us anyways).
Sponsored

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
If peeps end up returning because a programmer is required for them with no indication this would be the case prior to them shipping I hope @ORACLElights steps up to the plate and issues as full refund regardless of If they attempted to install them by us preorder folks..

Maybe it’s obvious to them that a programmer would be needed but it certainly wasn’t to many of us.

With a much anticipated new product launch, on the main forum for the vehicle it’s made for, I hope they become more interested in gathering data from those with issues to try to find a solution.

Sponsored

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Mine worked for a few days. Then one would turn off randomly, but now then they both aren't turning on.
That's a little concerning. I'm on a trip right now with mine installed so I've spent quite a bit of time behind the wheel in various conditions, and they've been working great so far.

Edit: nevermind, mine stopped working too

Last edited:

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I installed mine a few days ago, and the reverse lights worked fine for a short while. Then the reverse lights would work, but only for a few seconds. I went into my JScan app, and changed all the tail light settings to LED, and haven't had a problem since.

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Anyone else having issues with USPS? Mine shipped over a week ago now. Tracking shows a long list of places that they shouldn't have even gone too in the first place. Now they show that they are in transit over the last 36 hours. From a place 6 hours away.

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Anyone else having issues with USPS? Mine shipped over a week ago now. Tracking shows a long list of places that they shouldn't have even gone too in the first place. Now they show that they are in transit over the last 36 hours. From a place 6 hours away.
mine actually showed up two days earlier than USPS said.

Sponsored

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
I had a similar experience. Supposed to deliver on a Friday and then bounced around Las Vegas for a few days before finally coming in on the next Tuesday. Gotta love USPS!

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine actually showed up two days earlier than USPS said.
I had a similar experience. Supposed to deliver on a Friday and then bounced around Las Vegas for a few days before finally coming in on the next Tuesday. Gotta love USPS!
I spoke too soon. They arrived today. Finally after a week and a half of being bounced around in Chicago and Detroit.

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sooo after waiting the extra week thanks to USPS. I am having issues as well. Changed my Tail lights to LED with my Flashcal. Installed with no resistor. Had light out errors. Installed resistors and still have light out message.

Also on a all Halogen Gladiator.

Last edited:

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Sooo after waiting the extra week thanks to USPS. I am having issues as well. Changed my Tail lights to LED with my Flashcal. Installed with no resistor. Had light out errors. Installed resistors and still have light out message.

Also on a all Halogen Gladiator.
Does the Flashcal have separate settings for tail, turn, brake, and reverse lights?
Sponsored