Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Need a video......
1619455712332.png
Lol yes, we will have video content ready and available in the near future.

So, is it just me or are these not actually flush mount at all. They have 2 ridges that I can see clearly in the photos that each have a little bump but because they're separated in color in tricks your eye into not seeing that the overall profile is not flush whatsoever.
They are not perfectly flush, but as Beau pointed out, they are far lower profile than OEM. We are still making adjustments as this is the first prototype. This comparison shows a bit more clear.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order nocoastgladdy_JTTLcom

Ordered and (un)patiently waiting for August to arrive! Thanks Oracle!!
You are welcome! Worth the wait, promise :)

I ordered mine as soon as I saw them online. But before I saw this. Any way to get the discount applies and some $$$ back?
Hi Jon, replied to your DM :like:

I am so torn between getting these or keeping my qwerky boxy Jeep Truck lights.
We vote unique and flush-mount 😎

-Rachel
Sponsored

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered! Thank you this is much needed. Nearly ripped mine off last week on a tree.

Spartan1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK
I am In! Just placed my order. I had a serious injury to my eye and really need the blind spot sensor to work .... :fingerscrossed:

Phil Raptor

First Name
PHIL
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeep-camp-system.com
Vehicle(s)
JKU Gazell kit, JLU, GLADIATOR JT RUBICON
Occupation
Expert and builder
Unfortunately, we do not have plans for an EU conversion kit.

It's a pity ! But are the turn signals separate from the brake lights as is the case in Europe ?

Dc71z28

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order nocoastgladdy_JTTLcom

The JeepGladiatorForums.com group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here! Be one of the first to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2021. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal price: $399.95+ Shipping.
Group buy price: $339.95 and FREE Shipping

Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Jeep Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer sleek styling and improved features including high-powered reverse lights and attractive signature perimeter lighting. We’ve made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment and free USA shipping!

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTGROUPBUY for 15% off special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
0rdered mine! Thanks for the discount oraclelights

Sponsored

Oracle Designs

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oracledesignlab.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Designer
Sorry @Phil Raptor, the turn signal is going to be integrated into the braking module and the rest of the red lens.

Think of the entire red lens running at half power during night time driving. When braking and using the turn signals, the LEDs in the red lens shine near full power. The plan is to develop a more uniform lighting function based off of our prototype assessment.

Phil Raptor

First Name
PHIL
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeep-camp-system.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Expert and builder
OK, I will place my order when these beautyfull tailights will avalable in EU conversion !
And for information, Australia also use EU conversion !

Sponsored

Phil Raptor

First Name
PHIL
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeep-camp-system.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Expert and builder
Here is mine with its EU conversion tailig
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order 20210425_180332_resized
hts

Rusty Shackleford

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Wrangler, Saab 9-3
Occupation
USAF
Ordered today. I didn’t pay any attention to the taillights until I saw this thread several days ago. My truck came in over the weekend so I went to take a look at it and decided I would prefer the flush appearance. Reminds me of my 03 ZR2, I loved that rig.
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order 81E1784C-EDC2-445B-945F-AFB42AE147B8

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order 138B56A9-2EFF-4AB7-994D-CBB929FD8A93

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
If anyone is taking off led tails I’ll take ‘em! :)

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Sorry @Phil Raptor, the turn signal is going to be integrated into the braking module and the rest of the red lens.

Think of the entire red lens running at half power during night time driving. When braking and using the turn signals, the LEDs in the red lens shine near full power. The plan is to develop a more uniform lighting function based off of our prototype assessment.
I believe this addresses my concern. Preordered a couple days ago. Looking forward to seeing the final product and receiving mine. Still up in the air on the sidewinders. Perhaps if there was another group buy or discount offered.
Sponsored