Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Thanks all! We are working on video content to share here in the near future.
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
JTTLgroupbuy_forumbanner.png

The JeepGladiatorForums.com group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here! Be one of the first to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2021. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal price: $399.95+ Shipping.
Group buy price: $339.95 and FREE Shipping

Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Jeep Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer sleek styling and improved features including high-powered reverse lights and attractive signature perimeter lighting. Weā€™ve made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment and free USA shipping!

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTGROUPBUY for 15% off special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
Hey yall,i wanted to ask when does the group buy end because im most likely am gonna buy these in the next 2 weeks once i get paid,cause my tail lights are pretty damaged but yeah just let me know :D

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thank you all for your support, and we are blown away by the excitement expressed! We surpassed the 100 discounted spots allocated within the first 12 hours which I'm sure breaks our personal best for a group buy! There are many other regular pre-orders placed as well -- a testament to the wonderful passion of the JT community!

We have decided to extend the group buy to a total of 300 orders to receive this group buy discount for remaining forum members. If you haven't snagged your discounted spot yet, we highly recommend placing your group buy pre-order now. These are moving fast, and there are few spots left to get the discount. (If you miss the discount, you will still be able to place a regular pre-order.)

Remember to stop by our booth G16 if you visit Jeep Beach to see these in person and meet Justin, Missy, Danny, and John! As always, let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

-Rachel

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order IMG_0202

John and Missy ready to show you all the ORACLE Lighting products on our JT

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey yall,i wanted to ask when does the group buy end because im most likely am gonna buy these in the next 2 weeks once i get paid,cause my tail lights are pretty damaged but yeah just let me know :D
We have just extended it to 300 discounted spots...these are moving fast so I expect them to be gone by Monday at the latest! You will still be able to place a regular pre-order if you miss the group buy :like:

-Rachel

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Already placed my order, but now am slightly concerned based on a picture posted in the other "Flush Mount Light" forum post...

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order IMG_0202

Can you (@ORACLElights) confirm the brake vs running vs turn signal light set-up? The concern stems from the minimal amount of brake light coverage/illumination area.

Is there a video available to clarify?
Wish all the red strip blinked dim/bright when the turn signal was activated for better visibility for other vehicles on the side. Any way to make the configurable?

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Wish all the red strip blinked dim/bright when the turn signal was activated for better visibility for other vehicles on the side. Any way to make the configurable?
From what I've read from Oracle's other posts, the entire strip lights up when brakes are applied and turn signals activated. The little "spots" only appear to bit lit in the renderings due to that portion being brighter to adhere to compliance issues. Please correct me if I'm wrong, @ORACLElights

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
From what I've read from Oracle's other posts, the entire strip lights up when brakes are applied and turn signals activated. The little "spots" only appear to bit lit in the renderings due to that portion being brighter to adhere to compliance issues. Please correct me if I'm wrong, @ORACLElights
I confirmed this today at Jeep Beach. The whole shape will light up 50% for running lights and 100% for brake lights. They call it a signature shape, they couldn't get the prototype to do it due to trying to speed up the group buy and the 3D printing having limitations.

The Oracle team at Jeep Beach was awesome. Thanks for taking your time and answering questions.

Sponsored

KHam

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Very cool. Love the uniqueness of it and the fact I won't be hooking the rear lights on stuff going down trails. I've placed my order!

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
I realize that. Just concerned the square that lights up amber when the signal is activated isnā€™t going to have good visibility from the side. This seems to be an issue not addressed. I ordered just making suggestions.while I think itā€™s cool, I donā€™t care about the square lighting up amber. I wouldā€™ve been fine with that just acting as reverse. Wish the strip would blink with signal too. Would give better indication from side.

DRCRGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I realize that. Just concerned the square that lights up amber when the signal is activated isnā€™t going to have good visibility from the side. This seems to be an issue not addressed. I ordered just making suggestions.while I think itā€™s cool, I donā€™t care about the square lighting up amber. I wouldā€™ve been fine with that just acting as reverse. Wish the strip would blink with signal too. Would give better indication from side.
If you want greater signal visibility from the side I highly recommend the oracle sidetrack lighting that goes near the vent. Loving mine, they look great and the added confidence knowing my turn signal indicator is visible from the side is well worth the price.

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Realtor
If you want greater signal visibility from the side I highly recommend the oracle sidetrack lighting that goes near the vent. Loving mine, they look great and the added confidence knowing my turn signal indicator is visible from the side is well worth the price.
Iā€™m considering that as well.

exfil offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator-Willys /18 Wrangler JLU-Rubicon
Placed my order. Full Oracle LED on my JT except for the absolutely terrible looking stock halogen fender lights.
got to get them american adventure lab high lines, check out my video on youtube (Exfil Offroad) for the install, looks amazing!
Sponsored