• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri For Sale 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Demon Swap $165,995 OBO

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Here are a couple the other people are selling now and a 2020 Gladiator Hellcat sold at Barrett Jackson today for $187k
Hold onto it until January. Ship it to Scottsdale and consign it at B-J. You'll easily cover the cost of shipping. There may be enough juice to cover the 10% sellers commission as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP

2021 Demicon

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Roofing Contractor
Hold onto it until January. Ship it to Scottsdale and consign it at B-J. You'll easily cover the cost of shipping. There may be enough juice to cover the 10% sellers commission as well.
Thank you for the comment if it doesn’t sell I most likely will do that

Loosescrews

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
HR
Fun to drive the only reason I am selling is I am wanting to order a 2023 Dodge Challenger Redeye Jail Break Edition
Hopefully you’re able to order. So far I don’t think anyone knows when the order banks will open. Also, supposedly all Hellcat platforms will be by allocation only. Seems like a mess all around.

Sponsored

OP
OP

2021 Demicon

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Roofing Contractor
Hopefully you’re able to order. So far I don’t think anyone knows when the order banks will open. Also, supposedly all Hellcat platforms will be by allocation only. Seems like a mess all around.
Yes seems to be crazy for all makes. I ordered a Ford Raptor R and the only way I was able to order it is I am a long term customer at our local Ford store. I am hoping that the Dodge Dealer that is owned by the same people will let me order one

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
The average prices these Demon Gladiators are selling for is $190K-$229K with clear titles.
Great, now how much for one with a rebuilt title? Not trying to poop on your sale, but rebuilt titles can really hurt the price. Do you have pictures of the repair process?

OP
OP

2021 Demicon

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Roofing Contractor
Great, now how much for one with a rebuilt title? Not trying to poop on your sale, but rebuilt titles can really hurt the price. Do you have pictures of the repair process?
Yes I am aware of the deduction for the rebuilt title. That is why I priced it at $165K OBO not $195K. The truck is still brand new with only 256 miles on it. I have all the receipts for the rebuild and will gladly show them to the prospective buyer. I also will consider partial trades and reasonable offers.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Fun to drive the only reason I am selling is I am wanting to order a 2023 Dodge Challenger Redeye Jail Break Edition
Great choice! Get it before they're gone forever. I can't confirm this, but I have heard the deadline to order a 2023 is December 23rd.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
No Aux Switches, I am out.................

Seriously though, you probably should consign that to a company that deals with one offs like this. 99.99% of the people here are going to pick the fly shit out of the pepper and never would be in the market for this.

OP
OP

2021 Demicon

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Roofing Contractor
No Aux Switches, I am out.................

Seriously though, you probably should consign that to a company that deals with one offs like this. 99.99% of the people here are going to pick the fly shit out of the pepper and never would be in the market for this.
Thank you for the comment I will take that in consideration

cmb396

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Badass build for sure!! Can't imagine how much fun this thing is to drive!
I just picked up a Jeep 392 XR last week, and my goodness it's a handful. Could not imagine another 300hp!
And fwiw, I have heard from my hard core Hellcat and TRX friends, that all 23 hellcat platforms will be dealer allocation only as well. My friend wanted to order a HC Redeye SS from a dealer he has bought several TRX's from and they told him no.

OP
OP

2021 Demicon

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Roofing Contractor
PRICE REDUCTION TO $155,995 OBO

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Throw it on Car and Bids or Bring a Trailer.

You'll need a cash buyer and in this economy people are hoarding cash. Plus financing is out with the Repaired Title, cost above book value and interest rates are absurd right now.

Either way, GLWS
Sponsored