Sponsored

MoDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2017 JK
At this point, if I have to pull them, find more halogens to drop in, and send back the busted ones for another set, I will ask for a refund.
Contemplating that very thing. I have to pull, reinstall my old lights, pack them up, fill out warranty paperwork, and ship my defective lights back (at Oracles expense), and then repeat the process when they are replaced. It's not as if these are months old, Oracle literally knows they had just shipped them out to me. The response, considering others are also seeing this issue, is rather underwhelming.
Sponsored

MoDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2017 JK
I had them installed for about a week, temps varied from mid-20s through 40s. One light had burn marks the other was perfectly fine.
Same here. Took less than a week after install for the burn to start to show.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
My advice is to call them. I had a great talk with Brittany. I was chill and she was helpful. They were very understaffed on Monday due to people being sick. They are working on a second run of the lights. Would be foolish to send another set with the same issue. I'm in a bit of a holding pattern, but this is not pull them, send them and then wait. It sounds like they will send me new ones and I will send back the old. She has a case number for me and I sent her pics of the issue.
Want it documented early on. That way I have a date and a case number attached.

Contemplating that very thing. I have to pull, reinstall my old lights, pack them up, fill out warranty paperwork, and ship my defective lights back (at Oracles expense), and then repeat the process when they are replaced. It's not as if these are months old, Oracle literally knows they had just shipped them out to me. The response, considering others are also seeing this issue, is rather underwhelming.

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Sting-Gray JTRD (D1), 2002 Porsche Boxster S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Off-Road Adventure Engineer (part time)
It would be great if @ORACLElights extended the group buy offer once the issue has been resolved. I would be willing to test them out in the Colorado Rockies winter.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hello everyone, thank you for your patience here; it is greatly appreciated. We are sorry to see that more of you are having this burning issue. Our development team has determined the cause and is working on a solution.

If you have not already, please email or DM us a clear photo of the burn(s) indicating if drivers/passenger side and your order number. We will take care of you!

If you have been issued an RMA# by our team already:
  • If you have not already mailed your light(s) back, we will be waiving this step in order to further streamline this process for you. The photo(s) you submitted previously will suffice, and you do not need to return the product to us.
  • If you have already mailed your light(s) back, we will be using these as part of our re-development process and will process your package accordingly.
We will be replacing your light(s) under warranty once our team’s solution is available. Currently, we do not have a definitive ETA for this, but we will priority-reserve your replacement so they will ship as soon as possible once available. We apologize for this inconvenience and are committed to making this right for you.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out for assistance by PM, phone, or email. Our team is happy to help!

-Rachel

Sponsored

Shawnu22

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Project Manager
Hello everyone, thank you for your patience here; it is greatly appreciated. We are sorry to see that more of you are having this burning issue. Our development team has determined the cause and is working on a solution.

If you have not already, please email or DM us a clear photo of the burn(s) indicating if drivers/passenger side and your order number. We will take care of you!

• If you have not already mailed your light(s) back, we will be waiving this step in order to further streamline this process for you. The photo(s) you submitted previously will suffice, and you do not need to return the product to us.
  • If you have already mailed your light(s) back, we will be using these as part of our re-development process and will process your package accordingly.
We will be replacing your light(s) under warranty once our team’s solution is available. Currently, we do not have a definitive ETA for this, but we will priority-reserve your replacement so they will ship as soon as possible once available. We apologize for this inconvenience and are committed to making this right for you.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out for assistance by PM, phone, or email. Our team is happy to help!

-Rachel
You guys are developing some great products and these things will be part of the process, what matters is how you deal with it. You seem to be on top of it and up front by being on this forum addressing the issue and I appreciate that. My Gladiator was just built and hoping to install a set of these headlights once I have my new Gladiator. I stayed away from the factory LED's just for these lights.

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer

-Rachel
Any chance to get a new group buy price index the revision is released?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
They worked great in the few days of snow we had in the springs.

It would be great if @ORACLElights extended the group buy offer once the issue has been resolved. I would be willing to test them out in the Colorado Rockies winter.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
100% this.

You guys are developing some great products and these things will be part of the process, what matters is how you deal with it. You seem to be on top of it and up front by being on this forum addressing the issue and I appreciate that. My Gladiator was just built and hoping to install a set of these headlights once I have my new Gladiator. I stayed away from the factory LED's just for these lights.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
I spoke with Brittnay and sent her pictures. Sadly it's both sides..

-Rachel

Sponsored

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
I got a return authorization, but after a second email, I'm now in a holding pattern, as well. I went ahead and pulled them and reinstalled my halogens. They're boxed and ready to ship once I hear back. I did, however, leave the halo wiring installed, since I spliced them to my aux switch wiring. It took me 10 minutes to swap out, so it's no big deal. We're in a warm-spell right now...I just hope I get a second set before real winter returns.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
I heard from Oracle today. They re moving fast. Sounds like they are sending new lights and I will ship back defective ones.

I got a return authorization, but after a second email, I'm now in a holding pattern, as well. I went ahead and pulled them and reinstalled my halogens. They're boxed and ready to ship once I hear back. I did, however, leave the halo wiring installed, since I spliced them to my aux switch wiring. It took me 10 minutes to swap out, so it's no big deal. We're in a warm-spell right now...I just hope I get a second set before real winter returns.

Last edited:

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
I heard from Oracle today. They re moving fast. Sounds like they are sending new lights and I will ship back defective ones.
Sounds good. I just hope they have actually fixed the issue. I would rather wait a bit to ensure they're done correctly.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
You are 100% right. As much as I like taking my grill off and swapping headlights......
I get it, new tech. We are early adopters. Just glad @ORACLElights has stepped up to take care of us.

Sounds good. I just hope they have actually fixed the issue. I would rather wait a bit to ensure they're done correctly.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Thank you, Shawn. We appreciate your understanding and kind words. We always strive to be as transparent as possible to keep you all informed. We look forward to getting these lights out to your new Gladiator.

Any chance to get a new group buy price index the revision is released?
I'm not sure if the forum team will be given the chance to offer them at the groupbuy price again, but we can certainly look into it once you are ready to purchase. Otherwise, we always have our forum code forum10 available for 10% off sitewide.

-Rachel
Sponsored