First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Attorney
Thank you for sharing. I learned about my Gladiator! Their attention to detail is great on these trucks.
Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
That video crammed 90 seconds worth of info into 15 minutes. It's just become so typical on Youtube any more. Monetize!

Air intake behind the grill for cold air.

You can remove a clip to increase the size of the battery you can install.

Exhaust pipe length is matched side by side to maximize power.

There are lots of grounding points all over the Jeep and some positive terminals in the TIPM that you probably shouldn't use.

You can permanently disable ESS by disconnecting one of the hood switches.

There's a skidplate on the axle disconnect.

There are skidplates for the trans and transfer case.

The fuel tank has a skidplate.

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
Thank you for sharing. I learned about my Gladiator! Their attention to detail is great on these trucks.
Glad you enjoyed it. Much more coming in the way of ARBs, bumpers, trails and tools.

Kent5

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT shopping
Occupation
Technology
Honest feedback:
The first part is very good.

The second half, where it is just a talking head, is frankly a waste of time. Don't TELL us, SHOW us -- that is the whole point of a VIDEO. If there is nothing to show, and it is just words, then I don't want to waste time watching a VIDEO of someone's talking head. I can read about such things in innumerable places on the web.

That said, I've subscribed, and hope you can adjust your format in future videos, as your 1st segment was well done and interesting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
Honest feedback:
The first part is very good.

The second half, where it is just a talking head, is frankly a waste of time. Don't TELL us, SHOW us -- that is the whole point of a VIDEO. If there is nothing to show, and it is just words, then I don't want to waste time watching a VIDEO of someone's talking head. I can read about such things in innumerable places on the web.

That said, I've subscribed, and hope you can adjust your format in future videos, as your 1st segment was well done and interesting.
Glad you like the stuff I did have time for.

The talking head is sadly part of the deal. In order to help some you need to do a few foreshadowing events leading up to the things you install in the future. I sat throught my Aeronautics and MBA degrees while staring at talking heads. lol.

You do; however, have a point. It will be kept to a minimum.

Brandon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
That's cool stuff. But we've been discussing all those things on this forum for over a year. I was hoping to see something new we hadn't discovered. :)
I didnt see anything discussed about the air intake hole in the front, or ability to put in a larger battery. But that could just by me. So I got some new info out of it. Of course, few members are as familiar with the JT as you

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
I didnt see anything discussed about the air intake hole in the front, or ability to put in a larger battery. But that could just by me. So I got some new info out of it. Of course, few members are as familiar with the JT as you
I started to disassemble my Jeep the day I bought it. Didn't get any info, in my video, from this site. I thought it would be a fun video, that is all.

drkshaw

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
Occupation
Emergency Management
Brandon, thank you for this. I'm a new Gladiator owner, and I like learning about it. Some folks may have seen the info elsewhere, but it's helpful to me and others who haven't been looking as long. Good work! You can't please everybody, so don't worry about that at all. Keep on with your passion.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I made a video, for fun, that covers some things I discovered on our trucks. Coming from 3 Wranglers and 2 of them being rubicons, I feel Jeep overengineered the truck. What things have you found?

Nice video, I am very appreciative of the invested time to make this video. Learned about some of the features engineered into the JT/JL that I hadn't consider before.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn't aware of the extra air intake inlet, that's pretty cool. (I did already know that a CAI on this truck and 3.6L wasn't showing any gains.)
Thanks for the vids and keep them coming.
Maybe you should compile all the Easter eggs into one video, that might be cool. I've seen several and even some electronic display ones. The flip flops on the hood is the most recent one I've seen discovered, and personally I think it's pretty cool.

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
Awesome work ... I've subscribed already! :)

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
That's cool stuff. But we've been discussing all those things on this forum for over a year. I was hoping to see something new we hadn't discovered. :)
You need to update your signature ... :facepalm:

I can read a good book in 2 weeks, I watch a movie in 2 hours. I get the same story without all the drama. LOL
Fantastic retort! I have been reading this forum for a while and I had not seen all the items you posted in your YT video ... PLEASE keep them coming!

Austingobi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator S
Brandon, thank you for this. I'm a new Gladiator owner, and I like learning about it. Some folks may have seen the info elsewhere, but it's helpful to me and others who haven't been looking as long. Good work! You can't please everybody, so don't worry about that at all. Keep on with your passion.
Agree. We need to encourage anything Gladiator related.
Sponsored