Sponsored

Free - Complete Rubicon Gladiator Suspension

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Id like to check out Canada some time. I hear a lot of people speak French of there, but thats about the extent of my Canadian knowledge.
we have one province (equivalent to a state) (Quebec) that is primarily French speaking, but some people there especially in the service industry speak English, most of the rest of the country either is only English speaking or speak both English and French, so visiting anywhere should not be an issue for anyone from TN....I want to visit TN as I'm a fan of a radio show from SXm that is stationed out of Nashville and has regular live shows at Margaritaville.
Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
we have one province (equivalent to a state) (Quebec) that is primarily French speaking, but some people there especially in the service industry speak English, most of the rest of the country either is only English speaking or speak both English and French, so visiting anywhere should not be an issue for anyone from TN....I want to visit TN as I'm a fan of a radio show from SXm that is stationed out of Nashville and has regular live shows at Margaritaville.
You must be talking about "The Highway". Yeah it is broadcast from Broadway. I actually just moved back to East TN after living about 3 years in Nashville, and playing drums on broadway etc. I still work for a company that is based in Nashville. Located right smack in the middle of downtown.

I liked living in Nashville and miss it at times, but it does not compare to the scenery and things that East TN offers. Its where I am from and where I belong.

Come visit TN sometime. If you like parties, country music, hip culture then Nashville would be your place. If you want outdoors and beautiful mountains / weather and great people, visit East TN.

TroutFishingInAmerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
I have fished British Columbia many times, beautiful country, wonderful people.
I was in a little village in Mexico surf fishing (with a Alvey reel), and met some surfers. We kept saying I know you from somewhere, we figured it out. They were Canadian and I met them in Tofino B.C. two years earlier, they were tough diehard surfing around the rocks, and yes, I was fishing. Of course we celebrated the reunion...
Sorry got off on a tangent...

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I have fished British Columbia many times, beautiful country, wonderful people.
I was in a little village in Mexico surf fishing (with a Alvey reel), and met some surfers. We kept saying I know you from somewhere, we figured it out. They were Canadian and I met them in Tofino B.C. two years earlier, they were tough diehard surfing around the rocks, and yes, I was fishing. Of course we celebrated the reunion...
Sorry got off on a tangent...
Tofino is my favourite place in the world. The surfing is incredible, and the scenery even more so.

And as a Canadian: I'm sorry.

TroutFishingInAmerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Tofino is my favourite place in the world. The surfing is incredible, and the scenery even more so.

And as a Canadian: I'm sorry.
Sayulita Beach is the surf (fishing) place I was at in Mexico.
Tofino is magical, abundant wildlife (lots of black bear), beautiful shores, weather can change pretty fast. A great destination for outdoor folks. Peace my friend.
Sponsored