First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired
I have a 2021 Gladiator Willys with A Barricade Trail force HD front bumper and am looking for a front skid plate that will fit. I went through 2 from that company where they insisted they would fit but did not, resulting in having to return them. I tried another company that also said theirs would fit the Gladiator but upon arrival I found it would only fit the Wrangler. Another return, the third one in a row. I am beyond frustrated at this point and had to hang up on customer service once before I started screaming and calling names.
Does anyone know of a company who has a front skid plate that will fit my Gladiator? I suppose a metal fabricator could make one but that would be too expensive for me.
Sponsored

OP
OP

RHugg01

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired
OK I tried Asfir and they don't have what will work with my setup.

Tuna

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Willys diesel, 2016 JKU
Does anyone know of a company who has a front skid plate that will fit my Gladiator? I suppose a metal fabricator could make one but that would be too expensive for me.
I'm looking for the same thing on my Willys. Previously I had a Rubicon w/ the plastic bumper and I know that skid plate will fit because I carried over my same aftermarket bumper. The problem is I can find the exact skid plate that was spec'd on my Rubicon. I only found the skid plate that is meant for the upgraded steel bumper. Looking at the instructions it does look different than the one I had on my Rubicon. I want to buy it but afraid that it won't mount correctly. The bottom hardware is fine and will fit but it shows the front mounting to the steel bumper.
Part # is 82215183AB
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215183ab.html
https://www.allmoparparts.com/docs/82215183AB.pdf

skid fitment.jpg
Sponsored