Frozen Gladiator

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
1985 was the last time we saw this much snow in South Texas. Someone left the North gate open...

A0753AAC-0286-4EF6-BBED-F8664BD24A81.jpeg
Jealous of your sunshine. Haven't seen any for days, nor will we.
Hours of sleet here today. More snow forecast for Thursday; no thaw until Sunday. The precip we're getting, is staying.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Jealous of your sunshine. Haven't seen any for days, nor will we.
Hours of sleet here today. More snow forecast for Thursday; no thaw until Sunday. The precip we're getting, is staying.
we better all buy 392 Gladiators to help the global warming thaw out texas.......:blush:

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
we better all buy 392 Gladiators to help the global warming thaw out texas.......:blush:
I'll worry about them after I thaw here in KY, and I'm pretty sure theirs will happen first!

However, to your point, I have been idling my 496 from time to time during this . . . ;)

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'll worry about them after I thaw here in KY, and I'm pretty sure theirs will happen first!

However, to your point, I have been idling my 496 from time to time during this . . . ;)
I don't know what ya'll are complaining about, it gets cold in Wisconsin every winter. :LOL: Just kidding. Sounds pretty bad. A client had a relative die in a big pile up in Texas. =(

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know what ya'll are complaining about, it gets cold in Wisconsin every winter. :LOL: Just kidding. Sounds pretty bad. A client had a relative die in a big pile up in Texas. =(
An awful situation there.

Here, we're not used to sub freezing temps for over a week with ice and snow to go with. Our municipalities are not equipped.

Currently THE SUN IS OUT :rock:, but 3 - 5" more snow expected tonight/tomorrow. No warm up until Sunday . . .

The JT has been performing beautifully with only 2WD needed thus far. Loving that part of all this . . .

Sponsored

ScottLars

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSSD Granite Crystal Metallic (Korg)
Occupation
Engineer

Here, we're not used to sub freezing temps for over a week with ice and snow to go with. Our municipalities are not equipped.

Currently THE SUN IS OUT :rock:, but 3 - 5" more snow expected tonight/tomorrow. No warm up until Sunday . . .

The JT has been performing beautifully with only 2WD needed thus far. Loving that part of all this . . .
Love the way my JT has been handling the snow/ice. Only time I have really needed or used 4 wheel drive in pulling into sloped driveways that have been plowed in.

I'm ready for warmer weather though. I can't wait to get the top off for the first time.

OP
OP
PyrPatriot

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element

KY got 3-5" of snow also. Only need 4WD on hills

Gr8ful

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland 2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Occupation
Professionally unemployed
In S. Carolina we have nice weather, cheap to live here and no B.S. governor. I lived in Socal and Norcal for 25 years. Nice geography but terrible politicians. So glad to be away from there.
My $.02 worth.
Sponsored