Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
While I absolutely love the gecko color I think you made the right decision. It's 100% not for everyone and that's ok. Don't want anyone rolling around in a color they don't love, especially gecko. Hopefully they do some interesting colors you like this year.
did you get a color top???? IF so let them know im interested in it. Ill trade them my black top plus a k lol
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Not getting our Gecko Gladiator we ordered. Way to fluorescent colored. Our dealer has mine and also another sitting on their lot they got this week. If interested in either here is the contact info:
Mark Fracalossi
General Sales Manager
Zimmerman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
1435 MARKET ST
Sunbury, PA 17801
(800) 326-9311
http://www.zimmermanmotors.com/

If you would like to communicate via text message, Please message "Yes" to 570-300-7071

Thank you for all the help during this time. Appreciated more than you know.
You probably made the right decision. Nothing worse than buyers remorse. I don't love Gecko. But I do like it. I'm a big fan of "in your face" colors that you rarely see on the roads. Currently drive a Nacho. I liked it when I first got it but now I love it. And it's almost hard to get rid of it.

The only color I absolutely love is Chief Blue. But who knows when it will make it's way over to the JT. If ever.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
My grab handles made by darksidedesign arrived today. I have installed them on my Gladiator. I think the color is great! Very happy!

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club A3F5AB56-C404-4F2A-8D91-8B8E62DF1651

Interesting idea with the long one. Is that for small people to pull to get in? My youngest has a hell of a time climbing in. Does it get stuck in the door?

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My grab handles made by darksidedesign arrived today. I have installed them on my Gladiator. I think the color is great! Very happy!

Looks good. What's with the long one?? Looks like a get back whip for an m/c.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just spent the afternoon stripping all of my aftermarket parts. Carbuyerusa is coming tomorrow for their final inspection. So hopefully this whole process will be done in a few days and I can pick up my Gecko by next Wednesday or Thursday.

I swear if something goes south with this I will lose my chit. All of the time spent taking all of these parts off with a bad hand will be for nothing.

Sponsored

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Woot! I'm joining the Gecko club, I pick her up tomorrow. I am not sure if I love the body color top yet, but I am sure I will find someone to trade with if I end up not liking it.
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club green.PNG
Let me know Ill trade you my black one and give you some cash. I thought black fenders and top was the way to go, but I think it needs either a painted top or fenders... Both is a little to green for me. But there were no pics when I ordered :(

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Woot! I'm joining the Gecko club, I pick her up tomorrow. I am not sure if I love the body color top yet, but I am sure I will find someone to trade with if I end up not liking it.
green.PNG
I got black top with painted fenders. I am also interested if you decide to trade.

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
I would love to see a color matched topper from ARE or similar on a gecko JT. Anyone out there looked into a topper yet?