mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
YEA! (perhaps my avatar is a giveaway?)

Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! IMG_1404.JPG

Beauty. Is it an active SAR dog? Been wanting to get into that but couldn't find anyone local to work with. Local Scutzhund club were a bunch of stuck up snobs... pedigree...blah blah blah

Sponsored

Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
She should. My last Corso was ~115 lbs
This is Atticus going for a ride to the groomer. He's our fourth over 30 plus years. Largest was Ivan at 150+- and the others ranged from 90 to 130. Giant Schnauzers or "Reichenshanauzers" run anywhere from 90 to 150 (the German imported dogs are usually the larger). Giants are not to be confused with the Russian Black Terrier or RBT which is a hybrid breed developed by the Russian Army at the end of WWII to HUNT PEOPLE. I met one and he did not have the social graces of my Giants and personally, I did not trust him. They are large with a thick heavy coat and look alot like the Giants when ungroomed. Your Corso is beautiful and I am going to research the breed.
Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! Atti Jeep 1
Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! Atticus FEB 2016
Jeep Gladiator Glad(iator) Dogs! Let's see 'em! Atticus FEB 2016

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Does anyone have any issues with their large breed dog getting up into the backseat of their Gladiator and do you feel there is enough room inside the backseat area?

BlamBlamTheMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Vehicle Showcase
This is Atticus going for a ride to the groomer. He's our fourth over 30 plus years. Largest was Ivan at 150+- and the others ranged from 90 to 130. Giant Schnauzers or "Reichenshanauzers" run anywhere from 90 to 150 (the German imported dogs are usually the larger). Giants are not to be confused with the Russian Black Terrier or RBT which is a hybrid breed developed by the Russian Army at the end of WWII to HUNT PEOPLE. I met one and he did not have the social graces of my Giants and personally, I did not trust him. They are large with a thick heavy coat and look alot like the Giants when ungroomed. Your Corso is beautiful and I am going to research the breed.
love Giant Schnauzers. I am especially at a point in my life tho where i need a dog that needs minimal grooming, ha. Corsos are an amazing breed, really fallen in love with them
Sponsored