Gladiator Fiberglass Shell

JeepNewbee

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I looked into getting it painted and they wanted about $800. I doesn’t bother me that much. I’d rather spend the money on a new bumper and winch.

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
if you just wrapped the vertical parts and part of the top, it would cost almost nothing

I looked into getting it painted and they wanted about $800. I doesn’t bother me that much. I’d rather spend the money on a new bumper and winch.

Steve OH'

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Gator
Occupation
Director Automotive Tooling
Looks like the worlds longest lj... lol it looks really nice. I’m really leaning towards ARE, but I 1) don’t know their actual roof capacity, and 2) if they’re making an HD.

How much does your cap weigh? Wasn’t sure if I read their chart correctly, but if it’s at 175, that’s not much heavier than the steel caps available

Sponsored

Steve OH'

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just had communications with A.R.E. and they are in the engineering stage to make a HD model with the internal frame to support the increase Static and Dynamic load Tuesday 21 July.
They said they would follow with me.

Steve OH'

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just had communications with A.R.E. and they are in the engineering stage to make a HD model with the internal frame to support the increase Static and Dynamic load Tuesday 21 July.
They said they would follow with me.
I need it to build and Overlanding Rubicon Unit to travel to Tuktoyaktuk Northwest Territories, Canada. The New CX may take a beating on the Demspter Highway with a Roof Rack, RRT and Gear without the HD. It would need the rigidity, increased Static and Dynamic load.
The other choices I have looked at would be to go with a RDL or RSI, https://www.rlddesignusa.com/https://www.rlddesignusa.com/out of South Africa and they are Stainless Steel. They are really tough Units. Check out their sites.
They have great options, metal pop up side doors, great security too.
My need is a solid unit and security.

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
That’s good news- I really hope they get it out sooner than later. Might be moving overseas in the next year and a half, I’m on the clock

Steve OH'

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Reach out to them, they were very responsive. They contacted me back in 12hrs. A retrofit should not be too difficult. From the other it appears to that they are very customer driven in painting and changes.
I am still waiting for Leer to get back to me and that has been 5 days now???

Sponsored

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Got a quote for an HD and was told that they do not offer the Outdoorsman windows with the HD because the bed length forces components too close together... I’m guessing the lifts interfere with the frame. I’d like to follow up with that with ARE themselves because that is disappointing if true

Steve OH'

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Got a quote for an HD and was told that they do not offer the Outdoorsman windows with the HD because the bed length forces components too close together... I’m guessing the lifts interfere with the frame. I’d like to follow up with that with ARE themselves because that is disappointing if true

Steve OH'

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Fiberglass Shell {filename}

ARE - Contact <[email protected]>

Tue., Jul. 21 at 8:19 a.m.

Hello
You’re Very Welcome J
I just got some updated info. The CX-HD is being built for the Gladiator and has actually been in design stage for some time.
The Engineers are looking to release this by the end of August. This is not an exact Date but this is what we are hoping for. You may check back with me at a later date.

Thank You
LUANNA| Consumer Affairs

Maybe reach out to Luanna at A.R.E. she said they will be building the CX-HD, ask about the windows, "if you don't ask, you don't know"

Mules

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator, '93 Landcruiser, '77 CJ, '88 Bronco
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase