First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1997 Jeep XJ
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser/Broker
I am thinking about buying a Caravan Camper Shell, the best cap in the industry. I have seen these things hold to over ten years of heavy use with the border patrol and still clean up like new. I have also seen the for sale after 20 years of use (check Reno Craigslist). What do you think? Which looks better, the Caravan or the RSI?
Jeep Gladiator Caravan Camper Shell for the Gladiator Caravan-Camper-Shell-for-Jeep-Gladiator-Mojave (1)
Jeep Gladiator Caravan Camper Shell for the Gladiator IMG_0615.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Caravan Camper Shell for the Gladiator IMG_0619.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Caravan Camper Shell for the Gladiator Jeep-Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Caravan Camper Shell for the Gladiator Jeep-Gladiator-Back-Door-View
Jeep Gladiator Caravan Camper Shell for the Gladiator Jeep-Gladiator-Interior-View
Jeep Gladiator Caravan Camper Shell for the Gladiator Jeep-Gladiator-with-43-wide-Deluxe-Double-Doors (1)
Sponsored

Staphylococcus0

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gecko Gladiator, aka Ostentatious.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
I like the look of the folding doors, yet I think the tailgate would be more useful functionally for a work surface.

Kinda depends on your intended usage.

TomH

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Looks nice! I had an ARE work topper on my Toyota and it was very useful. This looks quite similar to that. I really like the double doors.

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
Woah... If that actually fit the bed and didn't look like it came from another truck, I'd be right on that in a heartbeat... Details matter, but that is really good looking... but details matter... but... I really like that.

Zybane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Occupation
Military Pilot
Interesting design, but ya it doesn't fit the Gladiator very well. Not too sure why you'd want doors like that, as having a tailgate as a work surface is very useful.
Sponsored