Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey All,
Bestop and Quadratec have teamed up to give away a Super-Rad customized Jeep Gladiator loaded with accessories from Bestop, Baja Designs, PRP Seats, Tuffy Security and more! No purchase is necessary, just hop on over to Bestop.com to enter. You can enter up to once per week to increase your chances to win!

Visit https://www.bestop.com/gladiator-giveaway/ for details and entry!

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Giveaway!!!!!!!!!! 1622043584938

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored

K9Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Health Care
looks like my K9's are gonna have another Gladiator to Cruz around in...

Sponsored

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
HOORAY! I went to the website and won an "Internal server error" ! I always wanted one of those!

Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I just entered successfully. Interestingly, reading through the rules, it reads like you and your heirs own that thing and every part of it fo-evah.

"Prize and any element thereof, including any products or gift cards received as a prize, may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, or placed into any other unauthorized channels of distribution."

No timeline there, and no mention of what an authorized channel of distribution might be... If you don't like the cowl lights (random part I remember seeing that definitely isn't for everyone), you'd better have a good place to store them!

I've never won anything more exciting than a board game, so I'll take my chances.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
looks like my K9's are gonna have another Gladiator to Cruz around in...
K9? Wait a minute.... that's a K8.... This is a K9... lol Just kidding. A beautiful Mal

Atti Jeep 2.jpg

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
I just entered successfully. Interestingly, reading through the rules, it reads like you and your heirs own that thing and every part of it fo-evah.

"Prize and any element thereof, including any products or gift cards received as a prize, may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, or placed into any other unauthorized channels of distribution."

No timeline there, and no mention of what an authorized channel of distribution might be... If you don't like the cowl lights (random part I remember seeing that definitely isn't for everyone), you'd better have a good place to store them!

I've never won anything more exciting than a board game, so I'll take my chances.
All it says is you cannot gain anything from the stuff they give you. Nothing written there can stop you from giving/donating the parts. And if its something you don't want just give it away. Not like you would've have paid for it in the first place.
Sponsored