Sponsored

Gladiator Lift Kit Pre Order Package Now Available!

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Lift Kit Pre Order Package Now Available! with clayton logo 1

If you’ve been searching for the ultimate lift kit for your Jeep Gladiator JT 2020+, then look no further than Clayton Off Road.

Both of our all NEW JT suspension systems were designed to meet both your demanding off-road AND on-road needs. Fully adjustable, 100% bolt on, and with our Lifetime Warranty plus 100% made-in-the-USA parts this really is the Ultimate Jeep Gladiator lift kit on the market.

Both our Overland Plus Series Lift Kit & Premium Series Lift Kit come in 2.5” and 3.5” lift variants and include all 8 adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, sway bar end links, bump stops, and depending on which height you choose, new brake lines.

Looking for superior on road performance with the capability to hit the trails on weekends? We designed our Overland Plus Series Lift Kits just for you. All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle. If that all sounds like it's too good to be true, that's because it should be - but the structured anatomy of our Giiro bushings matched with their superior material formulation allows two distant worlds to meet as one, providing you the desirable comfort of a daily driver and then easily transitioning to meet the extreme demands of rugged off-road terrain.

Product at a glance
:
  • Bolt In Design
  • 8 Fully Adjustable Control Arms
  • Maintenance FREE Giiro Joints
  • Dual Durometer, Self Centering Joints
  • Premium Adjustable Front Track Bar
  • Premium Adjustable Rear Track Bar
  • Linear Front Coil Springs
  • Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
  • Front Adjustable Sway Bar Links
  • Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Links
  • Front & Rear Bump stops
  • Stainless Steel Front Brake Line Brackets (3.5”)
  • Extended Stainless Steel Rear Brake Lines (3.5”)
Looking for Johnny Joints? Meet our Premium Series Lift Kit. All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Premium kits feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings on one end and forged Johnny Joint adjusters on the other. These narrow series forged Johnny Joint adjusters feature a greaseable and rebuildable single piece bushing capable of up to 40 degrees of misalignment. Combine that with our Giiro Joint at the other end and you’re looking at one versatile Jeep!

Product at a glance:
  • Bolt In Design
  • Forged Johnny Joint Adjusters
  • Front & Rear Bump Stops
Pre Order Package:

Available for a limited time only
, all pre orders of either our Overland Plus Lift Kit or Premium Series Lift Kit will include a free Steering Stabilizer Re-location bracket, free Front Lower Control Arm Skid Plates, and a free Front Axle Disconnect Skid Plate. Free items will be added to your cart automatically upon checkout.

All 3.5" Lift Kit pre orders will ship out in the beginning to mid March, and all 2.5" kits will ship late March to early April. Once the pre-order is placed on our site you will get an email confirming your order and will be updated with a shipping date once the kits are ready to be sent out.

Pre order links below: (even more information available in website description)
2.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit
3.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit
2.5" Premium Series Lift Kit
3.5" Premium Series Lift Kit

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Lift Kit Pre Order Package Now Available! Vegas4x4_Gladiator_tjmallory-8597
Sponsored

Last edited:

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
What’s the difference between plus and premium kits? How firm are the 2.5 inch lift springs comparing to stock.

thanks

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
What’s the difference between plus and premium kits? How firm are the 2.5 inch lift springs comparing to stock.

thanks
Main difference is the joints that are used. The Overland Plus kits use Giiro joints on both ends of the control arms which are maintenance free, sealed, dual durometer rubber bushings, and is a great kit if you're looking for excellent road manners as well as increased capability on the trails. The Premium Kits have a Johnny Joint on one end of each control arm, which provides a little bit more flex and misalignment for somebody looking to wheel their Jeep hard, but also does requires some maintenance every few months or so. You can't go wrong with either kit, and both are extremely versatile for both on and off road driving!

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Main difference is the joints that are used. The Overland Plus kits use Giiro joints on both ends of the control arms which are maintenance free, sealed, dual durometer rubber bushings, and is a great kit if you're looking for excellent road manners as well as increased capability on the trails. The Premium Kits have a Johnny Joint on one end of each control arm, which provides a little bit more flex and misalignment for somebody looking to wheel their Jeep hard, but also does requires some maintenance every few months or so. You can't go wrong with either kit, and both are extremely versatile for both on and off road driving!
thank you, very helpful. How about spring rates?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Last edited:

Sponsored

calipoontappa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
@Clayton Off Road I want to get the 3.5 but I'm not sure which to buy? My JT is mostly going to see highway miles. Would the johnny joints be a better ride over the dual Giiro joint setup? I'm looking for the best ride over flex. We will use it offroad maybe 5-10% of the time we have it so the best ride on normal roads is key.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
For better ride quality especially on road, the Giiro joints included with the Overland Plus kit would be best. The Giiro Joints are dual durometer rubber bushings which help to soak up road noise and vibration on road for a smoother driving experience. They also provide a great amount of flex and misalignment off road as well! The Overland Plus kit is definitely your daily driver/weekend warrior style kit, while our Premium kit is geared more towards the hardcore off-road guy. Hope this helps :)

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
Newbie here looking at the either the 2.5 or 3.5 Overland Plus kit for my daily driver weekend off road.. I don’t want to lose the rake I see the 3.5 kit has 3.5 rear and 4.5 front springs do you have a 4.5 rear spring or should I just do the 3.5 both front and rear? Besides the items in the kit what else will I need. Thank you in advance

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
For better ride quality especially on road, the Giiro joints included with the Overland Plus kit would be best. The Giiro Joints are dual durometer rubber bushings which help to soak up road noise and vibration on road for a smoother driving experience. They also provide a great amount of flex and misalignment off road as well! The Overland Plus kit is definitely your daily driver/weekend warrior style kit, while our Premium kit is geared more towards the hardcore off-road guy. Hope this helps :)
So far, I'm loving the Giiro joints. I'm Glad I got them over johnny joints. Note: I am probably out 4wheeling around twice a week, so, they are getting a workout - solid and tight, no sound, no squeak, nice ride, great articulation.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Newbie here looking at the either the 2.5 or 3.5 Overland Plus kit for my daily driver weekend off road.. I don’t want to lose the rake I see the 3.5 kit has 3.5 rear and 4.5 front springs do you have a 4.5 rear spring or should I just do the 3.5 both front and rear? Besides the items in the kit what else will I need. Thank you in advance
Hey Brian! The kit does use the same height springs both in the front and the rear, some springs are just used in multiple vehicles and therefore listed at various heights. Hopefully that makes sense! Our kits do however remove a little bit of that factory rake, we do keep some of it, but if you're interested in keeping all of it definitely give us a call and we can help you out with ordering your kit. Phone number to the shop is (203) 691 8593. Thanks!

Sponsored

aevgladitorrubi

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Med Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Lift Kit Pre Order Package Now Available! Vegas4x4_Gladiator_tjmallory-8597

If you’ve been searching for the ultimate lift kit for your Jeep Gladiator JT 2020+, then look no further than Clayton Off Road.

Both of our all NEW JT suspension systems were designed to meet both your demanding off-road AND on-road needs. Fully adjustable, 100% bolt on, and with our Lifetime Warranty plus 100% made-in-the-USA parts this really is the Ultimate Jeep Gladiator lift kit on the market.

Both our Overland Plus Series Lift Kit & Premium Series Lift Kit come in 2.5” and 3.5” lift variants and include all 8 adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, sway bar end links, bump stops, and depending on which height you choose, new brake lines.

Looking for superior on road performance with the capability to hit the trails on weekends? We designed our Overland Plus Series Lift Kits just for you. All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle. If that all sounds like it's too good to be true, that's because it should be - but the structured anatomy of our Giiro bushings matched with their superior material formulation allows two distant worlds to meet as one, providing you the desirable comfort of a daily driver and then easily transitioning to meet the extreme demands of rugged off-road terrain.

Product at a glance
:
  • Bolt In Design
  • Front & Rear Bump stops
Looking for Johnny Joints? Meet our Premium Series Lift Kit. All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Premium kits feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings on one end and forged Johnny Joint adjusters on the other. These narrow series forged Johnny Joint adjusters feature a greaseable and rebuildable single piece bushing capable of up to 40 degrees of misalignment. Combine that with our Giiro Joint at the other end and you’re looking at one versatile Jeep!

Product at a glance:
  • Bolt In Design
  • Forged Johnny Joint Adjusters
  • Front & Rear Bump Stops
Pre Order Package:

Available for a limited time only
, all pre orders of either our Overland Plus Lift Kit or Premium Series Lift Kit will include a free Steering Stabilizer Re-location bracket, free Front Lower Control Arm Skid Plates, and a free Front Axle Disconnect Skid Plate. Free items will be added to your cart automatically upon checkout.

All 3.5" Lift Kit pre orders will ship out in the beginning to mid March, and all 2.5" kits will ship late March to early April. Once the pre-order is placed on our site you will get an email confirming your order and will be updated with a shipping date once the kits are ready to be sent out.

Pre order links below: (even more information available in website description)
2.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit
3.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit
2.5" Premium Series Lift Kit
3.5" Premium Series Lift Kit

Man-- I just got the Overland plus kit, (Fox shocks) and skid a week ago, any way that I could get the pre-order offer?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Man-- I just got the Overland plus kit, (Fox shocks) and skid a week ago, any way that I could get the pre-order offer?
Hey Dennis, this is actually an old thread and an old offer we are no longer offering, this was mainly a promotion we did before the kits were released!

Rckjeep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 CJ7, JT Rubicon
Occupation
Wind tunnel mechanic
Just ordered a 2.5” Overland Plus kit last week through Northridge 4x4. It’ll be my first Clayton product. I look forward to installing the kit and making my JTR stand out even more.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Lift Kit Pre Order Package Now Available! 1E343F91-FBB9-4635-9EF4-DEE2B1BDE805

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just ordered a 2.5” Overland Plus kit last week through Northridge 4x4. It’ll be my first Clayton product. I look forward to installing the kit and making my JTR stand out even more.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Lift Kit Pre Order Package Now Available! 1E343F91-FBB9-4635-9EF4-DEE2B1BDE805
Can't wait to see some pictures!

CDNGladiator

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon
Occupation
Health Care
any discount codes for forum members?
Sponsored