Gladiator rear quarter panel protection

skiyaltr

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Galdiator
Looking for information/products on protecting the rear quarter panel between the tires and bumper. I did a search in the forum, but didn’t find any information. So if I missed it please point me in the correct direction.
I like the Redrock 4x4 Bed Slide Rock Rails. The price seems reasonable @ $190, but they have been out of stock for a long time.
Any other suggestions?
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear quarter panel protection 46338C05-FC78-40D2-AE5D-9459D574FA1B
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear quarter panel protection 46338C05-FC78-40D2-AE5D-9459D574FA1B
Sponsored

NHM95

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
DV8 makes a decent looking set. There out of stock on Quadratec, but I ordered side steps directly from DV8 and was able to receive them in 3 weeks (including the time for shipping). There seems to be a huge shortage of Jeep parts across all brands.

Other than that, Mopar. Either take offs or you can drop the $$$ for a set new set.

BlueMojave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Hi guys, I have a new Mojave and the wheels are flicking outside the flares on both the doors and the rear quarter panel. I would not mind the steps, but I have the factory rock rails (?) which do nothing. If there nothing available for the flares that people have seen. As for the steps, do you know of any that do not require removing the rock rail? My last Jeep (14 Wrangler) I replaced the rails, but the exposed metal under the doors is very unsightly to me and I was unable to keep both because of fit on one corner only....

Sekgunnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Foreman at Union Pacific
Rokblokz flaps work great for protection against rocks and mud. They will fit over factory rock rails.

Sponsored

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I was one of the first to install the red rocks. They are absolutely worth the wait. The price is right, they are well made, and they get the job done. Place your order and wait it out. They are on back order for a reason.

BlueMojave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
I was one of the first to install the red rocks. They are absolutely worth the wait. The price is right, they are well made, and they get the job done. Place your order and wait it out. They are on back order for a reason.
Is there any chance that the rock rails can be kept as well. I hate the look of the weld seams. I had a new step side on my Wrangler and the weld seam irritated me being exposed as it was. The photos look like there is space, but the advisement is that they are not compatible. Thanks

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pumpkin Gladiator/ 2007 Steel Blue JKU
Occupation
Pastor
Looking for information/products on protecting the rear quarter panel between the tires and bumper. I did a search in the forum, but didn’t find any information. So if I missed it please point me in the correct direction.
I like the Redrock 4x4 Bed Slide Rock Rails. The price seems reasonable @ $190, but they have been out of stock for a long time.
Any other suggestions?
LOD DESTROYER ... 150.00 on northridge...

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
LOD DESTROYER ... 150.00 on northridge...
Do these work with the stock rear bumper? I know the listing says only works with LOD rear bumper, but you didn’t point out you had their rear bumper. Just curious.

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pastor
Do these work with the stock rear bumper? I know the listing says only works with LOD rear bumper, but you didn’t point out you had their rear bumper. Just curious.

Sponsored

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pastor
They mount to the frame holes that the stock sliders do... but they don't tie into the bumper (unless you drill holes and make provision for them to be attached to the bumper). It's too cold here to mount mine yet... But I'll mount them before I change out the rear bumper. There is room for them from the looks of things, the indent that the factory bumper sets into on the body... the LOD slider does not go that far back. IF you had their bumper... it doesn't look to tie in either. it mounts to the frame alone. It is gonna warm up next week and I'm putting them on before we hit 20 below again!
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear quarter panel protection PXL_20210214_002028861
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear quarter panel protection PXL_20210214_003218970

Last edited:

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pastor
I got brave... went into the garage and got these mounted in about 15 min. This is with the stock bumper... these are not fully leveled into position... but they will work with the factory bumper. I think the downside with the factory bumper is that it is very narrow as it comes around the corner...and the lines do not match as well as the wider aftermarket bumpers. I'm about to put my rear bumper on... then you will see what I mean. The bumper is about 3 inches wider... so it matches up with the LOD slider on the back side. These mount into the the frame holes and the bumper to frame bracket. that holds the bumper on. I will be attaching them to the rear bumper on the sides as well with a few holes and grade 10 bolts.

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
I had this on my LJ, loved them. I have these installed on my Gladiator. I would recommend the extra protection on this. I had already beat these up. Held up great. Well worth the money. Especially with the long wheel base and a lift.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Did you do a write up on them? If not I can, I just got them and installed them. IMHO the instructions are needing some on the install especially on the trimming of bumper.

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Did you do a write up on them? If not I can, I just got them and installed them. IMHO the instructions are needing some on the install especially on the trimming of bumper.
I did not do a write up. Having a template for the bumper would have been great. I used masking tape to create my cut lines and it worked fine but I probably would have cut less a little less off the bumper if there was a template in the box.
Sponsored