Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I'm surprised no one is selling a decal that covers the rocker area.
Sponsored

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
To update my earlier answer as to whether the concepts will be in Moab...they are currently here. As in the past, they will most likely spend a few days on photo shoots on various trails and then the vehicles will be on display in town...my guess is by Tuesday or Wednesday.

MOJAVE JOE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
The tonneau cover? I haven't seen any that sit below the surface of the bed rails, this retractable cover sits well below. TBH I wish I had more room under my rolling tonneau, not less!
It's not a tonneau cover. It's a system that bolts in and is supposed to act like a rack so you can put things on top of it like a spare tire. From what I've seen it isn't meant to keep weather out just stack gear. I've messaged them about this but haven't got a response back.

Maximus-3-Jeep-Gladiator-Racks-SEMA2019-IMG_4391.jpg

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
It's not a tonneau cover. It's a system that bolts in and is supposed to act like a rack so you can put things on top of it like a spare tire. From what I've seen it isn't meant to keep weather out just stack gear. I've messaged them about this but haven't got a response back.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors Maximus-3-Jeep-Gladiator-Racks-SEMA2019-IMG_4391
I had never heard of the Maximus system before despite looking at a lot of their stuff.. I like the concept but again I would use more room under the slats. Wish our beds were another few inches taller!

Sponsored

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Got the green light from the wife for the bed rails! now I just need the jeep.

10% off sale would be cool for memorial day...

Space Invader

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors Maximus-3-Jeep-Gladiator-Racks-SEMA2019-IMG_4391
Where did you get this picture? How can I buy this platform?

ArmyMP

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon "Betsy"
Occupation
Veteran
I just want a decent tonneau I can use with a rack.

Sponsored

astronerd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astronerd.net
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Sport S, 14 Mustang GT/CS, 04 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Finance/Accounting
I'm surprised no one is selling a decal that covers the rocker area.
I really like the look of the black rocker panel guard/armor. When I look closer, it looks like an actual piece of armor and not a decal.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors 57B8DD64-C12F-4811-ACE1-C433A2337E13

Anyone know if this is commercially available?

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I really like the look of the black rocker panel guard/armor. When I look closer, it looks like an actual piece of armor and not a decal.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors 57B8DD64-C12F-4811-ACE1-C433A2337E13

Anyone know if this is commercially available?
It's just vinyl, a local wrap installer should be able to do it for fairly cheap
Sponsored