Gladiator side mirror for when doors are off

Whittlesey01

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mojave
Hey, does anyone know of a mirror that permanently fits the gladiator for when you take the doors off? I would want them to work with blind side protection light. I have briefly searched but cannot find these. With my old JK I would just run with no mirrors, but my Gladiator with a topper is a smudge dangerous I am finding.
Sponsored

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Hey, does anyone know of a mirror that permanently fits the gladiator for when you take the doors off? I would want them to work with blind side protection light. I have briefly searched but cannot find these. With my old JK I would just run with no mirrors, but my Gladiator with a topper is a smudge dangerous I am finding.
I don't think you will find any that have a blindside warning light, maybe the Jeep half doors do though. I use the CMM mirrors, pricey, but well made and extremely solid.

Artax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR, 18 Durango R/T, 93 Del Sol, 10 HD XL1200X
I believe you can use the stock mirrors with dietech offroad mirror brackets. Not sure if/how the wiring would work to get the blind spot warning light to work but I am sure its possible.

http://www.dietechoffroad.com/products/jlmirrorbracket.htm

I had the dietech brackets on my JK and JKU and loved how solid they were. Dont have my JT yet so I am still considering options.

OP
OP

Whittlesey01

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mojave
I believe you can use the stock mirrors with dietech offroad mirror brackets. Not sure if/how the wiring would work to get the blind spot warning light to work but I am sure its possible.

http://www.dietechoffroad.com/products/jlmirrorbracket.htm

I had the dietech brackets on my JK and JKU and loved how solid they were. Dont have my JT yet so I am still considering options.
Great news! Thank you!

Sponsored

Wholand

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineer
I have a set of the Lange Coyote mirrors. I love the mounts. Rock solid. But I run doors off all summer and my work commute puts me on busy highways. I'm still struggling with adapting to the mirror itself. Its convex on both driver and passenger side. It gives a large field of view for such a small mirror. No blind spot. But everything seems so small and far away. I'm thinking about buying a set of the cheap amazon hinge mount mirrors that have a flat mirror and swapping the heads. Anyone have success upgrading the mirror and keeping the mount?

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
CMM. Solid.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
https://langeoriginals.com/products/coyote-mirror-for-2018-jl-and-jlu

I've had these on my YJ for awhile, and like them a lot. I bought the JL variant for my JTR, they work equally well. They have a convex mirror you'll have to get used to, though.
Ive been running these for about two weeks, and Ive been pretty happy with them. Adjusting to the convex mirror took a minute for sure, but they havent been rattling or causing any trouble. I really like that I can pull one fastener and then just yank the mirror stems out, its not a big thing to take them off if I am putting the doors back on (and I can leave the mounts installed).

Strongly recommend ditching the cheapo set screws and getting a hex head fastener. Stripped both set screws on install and was worried they wouldnt come back out.
Sponsored