First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I recently added new LED headlights to my 2020 Gladiator Sport. I ordered the lights but no actual wiring diagram came with the headlights. The headlights came with correct wiring harness and had two "pigtails" for connection of the DRL(daytime running lights) and one for the turn signal connection. With some trial and error, I discovered how to connect these up as there was no wiring harness for the DRL or the turn signals. Just FYI.
Sponsored

idahonme

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
I recently added new LED headlights to my 2020 Gladiator Sport. I ordered the lights but no actual wiring diagram came with the headlights. The headlights came with correct wiring harness and had two "pigtails" for connection of the DRL(daytime running lights) and one for the turn signal connection. With some trial and error, I discovered how to connect these up as there was no wiring harness for the DRL or the turn signals. Just FYI.
I purchased the same thing and tried wiring it all up. I can only get either the DRL or turn signal to work. Can you tell me how you got both of them to work? It said to wire the Green & Red to Turn signal and Split off the Red to DRL as well, if I do that none work. I can wire the red and green to turn signal and it works fine the Halo blinks with turn signal. Un-connect that and just wire the red to DRL, it works fine halo comes on with DRL. I can only do either or. Your wisdom would be appreciated.

idahonme

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Project Manager
I purchased the same thing and tried wiring it all up. I can only get either the DRL or turn signal to work. Can you tell me how you got both of them to work? It said to wire the Green & Red to Turn signal and Split off the Red to DRL as well, if I do that none work. I can wire the red and green to turn signal and it works fine the Halo blinks with turn signal. Un-connect that and just wire the red to DRL, it works fine halo comes on with DRL. I can only do either or. Your wisdom would be appreciated.
Hi, any chance you can forward how you did this? Would really like to get this working on my Gladiator.

idahonme

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Any chance you can post how you did this? I would really like to get these working on my Gladiator. Appreciate it.

dog0311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Marine
Any chance I could get a copy of that wiring diagram to wire the halo led lights with the halo is suppose to be flashing orange with the blinker? The halo on mine is red. I have a harness but when I hook it up it only does the headlights, there are two wires coming out of the headlight. I have a 2021 Gladiator Sport 3.6L Automatic. Would be great help if someone could even just tell me what the extra wire is for. I'm assuming, Red & Black is Low Beam, and white and Black is High Beam (Maybe).

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Were you able to get the information on the wires. I would like to see a copy of the schematic for LED headlight harness.
Sponsored