Sponsored

Go Rhino Xtreme Overland Rack

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Couldn't find much on this online, but it checks ALL my boxes. Maximum versatility, low cost, lots of accessories. The table is what really sold me. Anyone else have one on order?

Go Rhino Overland XRS Rack

Go Rhino Rack Video

On the personal note - I've had my gladiator for a little over a year, and I've gone through phases of wanting different options of bed coverings/racks. Anyone else face the challenge of wanting "everything" for their Jeep? I ended up coming full circle and ordering this full size rack.
Sponsored

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
That looks to be the best rack I’ve seen so far. Good price too. Same boat here, I want it all so I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Keep going back and forth between a rack and a cap. But this might be the one 👍

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I haven't even gotten mine yet and I'm already through several phases of I want! Truck looks nice. But not sold on that one. I've looked at Rebel off road, Road Armor TRECK, JCR, not super sold on any of those bed racks yet. I like the idea of a roof rack but they don't seem to hold a lot of weight. Thinking I'm gonna have to design my own rack or try to improve on theirs.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I might order these soon before the sale ends.

1. It has to be hardtop roof height due to my garage fitment.
2. future integration of a rear locking mechanism like the fold tray.

I’m going to contact them and see what they have to say. I’m almost sold on these.

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I might order these soon before the sale ends.

1. It has to be hardtop roof height due to my garage fitment.
2. future integration of a rear locking mechanism like the fold tray.

I’m going to contact them and see what they have to say. I’m almost sold on these.
I will post pictures when I get mine, but I believe it sits right at hard top height. It looks to ride just below the soft top. Not sure how much of a difference the tops have, but I thing the hard is lower?

Also not sure what you mean by point #2? It appears the fold tray has a place for a padlock.

Sponsored

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Steak.Sauce I was referring to the rear end near the tailgate section. I keep a baby stroller in the rear most of the time. Either some sort of folding enclosure like zroadz rack with a lock or full tonneau cover.

I’m going to give them a call on Monday and perhaps place an order.

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@Steak.Sauce I was referring to the rear end near the tailgate section. I keep a baby stroller in the rear most of the time. Either some sort of folding enclosure like zroadz rack with a lock or full tonneau cover.

I’m going to give them a call on Monday and perhaps place an order.
Ahh I gotcha now. That would be a nice option.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I was able to get a live chat. The rack is made in Mexico. I’m still waiting on any future implementation or recommendation for the rear section, but I may just pull the trigger this week.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Steak.Sauce did you get an eta? I checked with QT website and they have them in stock. Northridge4x4... is dropping the ball with their live chats, but Krawl Offroad gave me a good deal. I also contacted GoRhino and they said its not in stock and eta is 4 weeks. I can't wait that long. I'm already waiting for my Bartact seat covers in Kryptec/Red inserts ... that one was ordered Feb 4th.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
We turned off live chat for a limited time as the volume of calls have increased so much we couldn't offer the level of service that we expect on chats. Once we get more people hired and trained up we will be turning it back on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@Steak.Sauce did you get an eta? I checked with QT website and they have them in stock. Northridge4x4... is dropping the ball with their live chats, but Krawl Offroad gave me a good deal. I also contacted GoRhino and they said its not in stock and eta is 4 weeks. I can't wait that long. I'm already waiting for my Bartact seat covers in Kryptec/Red inserts ... that one was ordered Feb 4th.
I placed my order with Quadratech because they said they had it in stock and they had such a big discount on the table accessory. I then immediately got an email saying that they were out of stock/will drop shipped by the manufacturer. I am not in a huge rush, but that is really disappointing to see that I will be waiting a month to have this show up. Ironically I ordered the grab handles for the rack from QT (on a different order) and those will be here Tuesday.

I've been waiting well over a month for a fabtech rack from Rebel Off-road. Tried to cancel that rack order in order to place the Go Rhino one, but according to them they couldn't cancel it, so I have to sell it when it gets here. Maxtrax are back ordered for weeks because of shipping issues at the port of Los Angeles. I waited 3 months for my tonneau cover order with Northridge only to end up cancelling it when they couldn't get the MFG to give a proper ETA. They took care of me but it sucks that so many supply chains are completely shattered at this point. I know its not the MFG/Vendors fault... it just sucks.

If I get an ETA I'll share it here. I will also take pictures and do a write of up of the install when it does finally get here.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Thanks @Steak.Sauce ... i just checked QT for the table and the price is NICE. I'm waiting for Krawl Offroad to get back to me as they priced me at 759.96 free shipping. If Northridge can price match, or do better, i'll purchase from them as i do have a 100 gift card.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Just ordered the rack. Morris4x4 can't order it for me, The rep i talked to at N4x4 wouldn't price match, QT gave me no discounts, so i went with KrawlOffroad.

OP
OP
Steak.Sauce

Steak.Sauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@Steak.Sauce when did u order ur kit and did u receive any notifications on shipping yet?
Whoops, forgot to post that here. My bad.

Ordered from QT on 3/26, talked with Go Rhino via their website a week later, they told me a ship date of 4/28. That is for the rack and table. I made a separate order for the Reel/grab handle kit, and I have that in hand already.
Sponsored