First Name
Black
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Occupation
mechanic
Hey guys, I have been really busy lately and unable to keep up with any shows on TV. I know it is summer here so I am not inside a bunch until late at night, but I am still looking for some new shows to watch. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
TV has become a joke... Reality TV is retarded. I don't really watch any "new" shows, just reruns of shows I used to enjoy, or still enjoy. I avoid the news and politics like the plague. Too much of that shit everywhere else, as it is.

The only good NEW shows (IMO) are: Project Blue Book, Into The Deep w/ Jeremy Wade (former River Monsters host), Last Man Standing, Curse of Oak Island, and maybe a couple others I'm not recalling right now.

But when those are not on, I typically watch Family Guy, South Park, Archer, Final Space, Futurama, and other shows like that...

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Entertainment has become a political/social tool for networks with agendas. Gone are the days of Seinfeld and Friends that had virtually no politcal stance. Every major network, streaming service and social network platform has a political agenda and while it is their right to exercise free speech, it has become too invasive to the practice of sitting down and getting lost in a good show or movie and forgetting about your troubles.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
We cut the cable a long time ago. Now Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime are our go to.

The digital streaming world is your oyster, but you really need to provide more detail on what you like.

Some of our favorites: Ozark, Bosch, Graves, Schits Creek, Billions, Succession, After Life, and it goes on and on...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Entertainment has become a political/social tool for networks with agendas. Gone are the days of Seinfeld and Friends that had virtually no politcal stance. Every major network, streaming service and social network platform has a political agenda and while it is their right to exercise free speech, it has become too invasive to the practice of sitting down and getting lost in a good show or movie and forgetting about your troubles.
Yep, life sucks hard enough... I like to laugh and escape real life for a little while, while watching a funny show or a comedy movie. But now everything is so inundated with political agendas or cause-pushing bullshit, that it's impossible to just sit back and enjoy it.

Sponsored

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
I watched the night manager not too long ago. Was real good. I think it was on hulu or amazon.

Also Hannibal on netflix was pretty decent.

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey guys, I have been really busy lately and unable to keep up with any shows on TV. I know it is summer here so I am not inside a bunch until late at night, but I am still looking for some new shows to watch. Any suggestions?
I somehow never watched “Justified” during its original run. I’ve been watching it for the past few weeks and have been enjoying the story. Recommend. it’s on Hulu if you have it.

sarcasm

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Without some context on what kinds of thing you like it would be hard to recommend something. I am full time on streaming shows at this point.

I have YouTube TV for live sports but seldom actually watch recorded shows but with no space limit I just record everything that I think I might like. I have Hulu, Netflix and Amazon and all don't have advertisements. The nice thing with these services is that they will learn you viewing preferences and recommend things based on what you like and watch. Just adding old shows you like to your favorites will give them something to start to recommend something. You can also binge a whole series with multiple seasons.

At times I have had HBO, CBS All Access, Disney+ and Curiosity but only for a moth or two at a time to save money. If it was not for live sports I am not sure I would have YouTube TV. You can actually watch all the late night shows and new for free online.

Wife and eye currently watching "Prodigal Son" on Hulu(Fox) and if you like SciFi then "The Expanse" On Amazon is really good. Bosh and Elementary are also must watch on my list for crime dramas. Netflix has a surprising number of History shows if you are into that kind of content.

ManWithoutFear

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 6x6
Occupation
Cement Mason and Concrete Finisher
If you want to puke whenever someone mentioning boring superhero stuff, like MCU...you better watch "The Boys" !