First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Ordered a powder coat set up today for the JT and in the process of building an oven. Only issue I’m having is I have no clue what color pairs well with the GCM. I know red does, but I see a lot with red (rubicon’s) and some with orange but that makes me think Mojave, does anyone have pictures of any GCM jeep with some other colors for small accents, I was considering a bright green (lime), maybe try to match the bikini color of 2020, or dark metallic purple (I imagine it would be subtle but classy), what about a yellow or electric blue? Idk I’m spitballing ideas and smacking my head against the walls trying to picture something
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Pre-trip pic...

Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club Jeep Gladiator packed for DV trip - 9

Death Valley February 2021 - snow flurries...

Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club Jeep w- Rotopax - 1

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Ordered a powder coat set up today for the JT and in the process of building an oven. Only issue I’m having is I have no clue what color pairs well with the GCM. I know red does, but I see a lot with red (rubicon’s) and some with orange but that makes me think Mojave, does anyone have pictures of any GCM jeep with some other colors for small accents, I was considering a bright green (lime), maybe try to match the bikini color of 2020, or dark metallic purple (I imagine it would be subtle but classy), what about a yellow or electric blue? Idk I’m spitballing ideas and smacking my head against the walls trying to picture something
I've been thinking of going granite with Gecko green accents. Until I saw the stingrays with green and really like it. Had to stop atba dealer today and check out both in the bright soon. The pearl that's in the granite is really nice. Need to get my wife to start photoshopping some green accents.

JoshT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland, Chevy Colorado
@DTJB I went with orange to accent some parts, but I think an electric blue would look really nice. That would have been my second choice.

OldFloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I went with blue on my GCM Willys JK, but never got farther than shackles. Going the same route with my GCM JT. But again, only made it to a shackle thus far.

Hey - I’m a government accountant. Creativity is not my strong point.
Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club E3F5F6C6-5BAF-4011-B58A-8F02F69CBDB7

Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club F2EE7F75-8AF3-4B5C-A551-B7B3273155FC

Sponsored

OregonTrail

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Communications Tech
Hi All! New Rubi owner here. My wife and I are geeked for the adventure. We plan on heading to Winchester Bay this weekend and try out the 4WD on the beach!

Her name is redrum.

Jeep Gladiator GRANITE CRYSTAL JT Gladiator Club 20210428_160528

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I went with blue on my GCM Willys JK, but never got farther than shackles. Going the same route with my GCM JT. But again, only made it to a shackle thus far.

Hey - I’m a government accountant. Creativity is not my strong point.

I like it and you can do it!

Look at other Gladiators and where color accents have been used. Follow their lead and look into taking those parts off and painting them.