Sponsored

Has anyone bought a gladiator lately, in stock off the lot?

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
So I have/ had an offer in hand from a local dealer for a 2020 Sport S with Max tow, auto, hard top, etc.. MSRP is $46,255. Sell price is $40,230. Dealer discount is $3,525 plus cash incentives of $2,500. Then add back a $399 dealer doc. fee for a total out the door cost of $40,629. Most dealers around here were not even cost to this discount on what they had left for 2020's. I got the discount for this specific dealer using Trucar and the dealer would honor it. I decided to hold off and wait for the 2021's. I did not get a follow-up from the dealer which is unusual and I'm thinking they were actually happy I passed so they could sell it to someone else and pocket more profit (max tow's are hard to find). Hope this helps.
MSRP was that, or their dealer price? If that is off of MSRP. that seems pretty good discount. Im kind of getting the same thing, but they have a small mark up due to adding side steps, bed liner, etc etc that is not on the original MSRP. Seems like a game dealers play
Sponsored

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
So I have/ had an offer in hand from a local dealer for a 2020 Sport S with Max tow, auto, hard top, etc.. MSRP is $46,255. Sell price is $40,230. Dealer discount is $3,525 plus cash incentives of $2,500. Then add back a $399 dealer doc. fee for a total out the door cost of $40,629. Most dealers around here were not even cost to this discount on what they had left for 2020's. I got the discount for this specific dealer using Trucar and the dealer would honor it. I decided to hold off and wait for the 2021's. I did not get a follow-up from the dealer which is unusual and I'm thinking they were actually happy I passed so they could sell it to someone else and pocket more profit (max tow's are hard to find). Hope this helps.
Was this at Bournival ?

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 2020 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Almost Retired
Yes, it is a game the car dealers play. It is called capitalism. I wish we all could buy our Gladiators under cost but I guess FCA would then go out of business. It sucks FCA has to make a profit off us poor consumers. Dealers suck because they have to make a profit to keep their doors open. Work your best deal, get in your Gladiator and go enjoy life! If anyone is so worried about a thousand dollars here or there, you probably should not be buying a $40,000+ truck.. Either you can afford one or you can't. Sorry..........Rona has me edgy!

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
MSRP was that, or their dealer price? If that is off of MSRP. that seems pretty good discount. Im kind of getting the same thing, but they have a small mark up due to adding side steps, bed liner, etc etc that is not on the original MSRP. Seems like a game dealers play
It was MSRP.
Was this at Bournival ?
Yes. Looks like it's still available.

J-GriffsGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Geologist
On August 28th I purchased a Sport with Max Tow off the lot in Colorado Springs (Faricy Boys). Sticker was $40k and I paid $34k. It was the 2nd best deal I've seen recently advertised in the nation and it was close by. Autonation North Richland Hills (Dallas-Fort Worth area) had the best deal I saw and called on. Sport w max tow - 40k sticker and priced at 32k but I was just too lazy to get 15 hours from home to save 2000 bucks.

Sponsored

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
I got my sting gray for $42,000 out-the-door ...had some options and sticker was $46 plus and I didn't even bargain with them. Had 4 miles on it and just arrived at the dealer that day. I knew it was the one for me so I snagged it up. The only thing it didn't have was the LED package so I swapped out the whole front end bulbs as others have done on this forum and it works great for cheap $$. I'm glad I didn't pay for that package.

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
I got my sting gray for $42,000 out-the-door ...had some options and sticker was $46 plus and I didn't even bargain with them. Had 4 miles on it and just arrived at the dealer that day. I knew it was the one for me so I snagged it up. The only thing it didn't have was the LED package so I swapped out the whole front end bulbs as others have done on this forum and it works great for cheap $$. I'm glad I didn't pay for that package.
I really like the Sting gray when I saw it in person. I was originally going with red but rethinking that now. Notice yours has the body color fenders. The S I looked at had the black.

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
My Overland is being delivered to the house today. $2500 in rebates, 2600 discount and they gave me 4 grand more on my GMC Sierra trade than I actually paid for it 2 years ago. To me it was a good deal on a unicorn.....White with white hardtop and tan cloth interior.....damn near impossible to find!.....
oh yeh, ive already spent most of the 2600 discount online last night and this morning on Shit for the Jeep...

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
ok, I worked up a deal closer, and its about the same as I have worked up about 3 hours away. They are doing invoice - rebate. Its stupid cause they are making free steps / bedliner as a part of the deal that I of course dont ask for, but of course they wont come off much if I dont want those.

With invoice - rebate. I figure it comes out to about 5% below invoice with the steps and stuff added in.
Is 5% below (including incentive) pretty good? Just seems like a while back people were getting 5-7% below before any incentives. Is that even still possible today or is that only when people were ordering?
If the 5% is off invoice that is good. Usually to get to 7%, you’d get 1% for Tread Lightly membership and another 1% using their preferred financing partners.

aimeesue12

First Name
Aimee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Self-Employed
What kind of deal did you get? Im shopping around currently and trying to negotiate and whatnot, but most email replies I get act like I am stupid when I start talking about under invoice pricing before incentive discounts.
Shopping for a Sport S mainly with max tow, but Rubicon is 100% out of possibility if right numbers.
Husband and I just got a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S for $5,000 below MSRP.
MSRP was $46,650 or so and we paid $41,650 of course that's before sales tax, added fees, etc.

Sponsored

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
I really like the Sting gray when I saw it in person. I was originally going with red but rethinking that now. Notice yours has the body color fenders. The S I looked at had the black.
They are both nice but I like the body color fenders better...to me it just looks snazzier.

TJRjeepn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2011 Buick Enclave, 2009 Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Account Manager
Vehicle Showcase
We bought our Gladiator 1 week ago on Labor Day weekend. MSRP $48,800 and out the door for $43,500. Sport S Max Tow.

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I went to one dealer, where sales manager was my friend, and wanted to buy his Rubicon and give him some business. MSRP was 58.5k and he was giving it to me for 55.9k at invoice. The deal was not great, but I was willing to give him my business. He brought the truck to me with 535 miles on it. I said no good, its too many miles for brand new truck. Me and him got into an argument because apparently he had to jump through hoops to get it there today. He told me to go buy it elsewhere..

Well I did. I paid 51.9k for 57.5 MSRP Rubicon and got an extra grand on my trade. Extremely happy, and moral of the story don't buy from your friends..!!!

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
I went to one dealer, where sales manager was my friend, and wanted to buy his Rubicon and give him some business. MSRP was 58.5k and he was giving it to me for 55.9k at invoice. The deal was not great, but I was willing to give him my business. He brought the truck to me with 535 miles on it. I said no good, its too many miles for brand new truck. Me and him got into an argument because apparently he had to jump through hoops to get it there today. He told me to go buy it elsewhere..

Well I did. I paid 51.9k for 57.5 MSRP Rubicon and got an extra grand on my trade. Extremely happy, and moral of the story don't buy from your friends..!!!
...or relatives!

Birel33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland and a Ridgeline
Occupation
FF/EMT
I am assuming 3500 is off MSRP?
That was off MSRP. This dealer had exactly what I wanted minus a sprayed in bed liner, it did have leather which my wife likes.

It stickered at 50,560. My trade was worth $5k it was a 2013 RAV4 with 198,634 miles, it had body damage on the rear (I backed my wife’s Ridgeline into it), the windshield was cracked, and the trans was questionable. Book being generous was $5K. They gave me $6500. They took $3500 off sticker, rebates were $2500. They are going to take it and have a sprayed in liner added. I believe it is the Line-X bed liner. Its the best deal I had seen around here within 250 miles of my home. This dealer was 84 miles from my house. I hope this helps someone and if anyone in my area wants the dealerships name I’ll give it, but I will refuse to give a salesman name. I had to deal with a manager as the salesman I started out with made me walk out of the dealership, the manager caught me on the way out the door.
Sponsored