First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
I'm torn between these three options for mounting an ARB twin compressor. Looking for feedback from anyone that has either had these mounts or mounted them in a similar position and your pros and cons. Also going into a diesel so underhood/wheelwell is not an option for me.

Under drivers/passenger front seat: https://www.813fabrication.com/product-page/under-front-seat-compressor-mount-jeep-jl-gladiator

Under rear seat: https://www.813fabrication.com/prod...-single-compressor-floor-mount-jeep-gladiator

Behind driver rear seat: https://www.813fabrication.com/product-page/arb-twin-single-behind-the-rear-seat-compressor-mount
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
under the rear seat you can store other things

behind the rear seat you can store other things

under the front passenger seat you're unlikely to store anything else. One things about that position though: you're blocking the floor vent for air for the rear seats. Not great for your rear passengers, BUT a compressor's primary enemy is heat, so it does give you the opportunity to blast the cool from the floor position and help keep things cool while running it. Pros and cons.

KevinM60

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CAD/CAM
I haven’t thought it through completely as far as usage but I like the behind the driver rear seat location because it’s out of the way but you have to have a thin pump like the ARB (I have the Smittybuilt which is too thick) and put a heat shield on the back of the seat
I like that enclosed the Pickle_Bill linked to also.

Chief_jeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Ecodiesel
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
I have mine mounted under my front passenger seat. It's easy to access and doesn't take up any additional storage space. Sure it's blocks the vents but the cab is tiny and the vents up higher still work.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Cascade253

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP

Cascade253

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
I have mine mounted under my front passenger seat. It's easy to access and doesn't take up any additional storage space. Sure it's blocks the vents but the cab is tiny and the vents up higher still work.
Any particular reason why you mounted it on the passenger side instead of the driver side?
Sponsored