Help needed on adding grille and headlight trim

Jumbo78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Carpenter
I have a 2021 Sport S with gloss black grille that came with no headlight rings or grille trim. Would like to add silver trim to both. Does anybody know if there are Mopar part numbers that work or is my grille different from the models that come with trim? If not, any aftermarket recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Komato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland
I have a 2021 Sport S with gloss black grille that came with no headlight rings or grille trim. Would like to add silver trim to both. Does anybody know if there are Mopar part numbers that work or is my grille different from the models that come with trim? If not, any aftermarket recommendations? Thanks in advance.
IDK if it’ll fit or not but I swapped out the silver inserts out of my Overland to black. If you want to pay shipping costs, you can have them. The black inserts in the middle wouldn’t come with it but here’s what I have
Jeep Gladiator Help needed on adding grille and headlight trim B0897525-EDBA-4D1E-A526-DC0718E4E347

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The Sport is a one-piece grill and Willy’s I believe are one piece.

You’ll need to find one off of an Overland, Rubicon, or Mojave. Wrangler would also work, they just have a smaller honeycomb pattern that you may want to swap out (not sure if they’re interchangeable). For the Wrangler it would be Sahara trim and up, so Rubicon, probably 4xe, not sure of the others, but those should have the grills with inserts. I believe the matte black grills also have inserts, but are not a different color.

Jeep Gladiator Help needed on adding grille and headlight trim F96FB119-32CD-43AD-A4AF-2C8199941BFE

Mine is from a Wrangler Sahara. They pop up pretty regularly on Facebook marketplace for pretty cheap. This one was $50.
Sponsored