GSD Guy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
No Problem.

Tapping the inside plate is a good idea. I probably should have just done that! :facepalm:

Hope you grab a bar and it work out!
Nah, yours works perfect and that's all that matters! Thanks again for taking your time to help me out!
Sponsored

OP
OP

GSD Guy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
You might try something - the worst that can happen is you get a "NO!" back......
Contact the vendor on eBay that sells the Rubicon-style steel bumpers for under 500.
Those come with a "winch guard" bar - like I have on my truck. MAYBE, depending on how they buy things, if they ever get back and "dented or scratched" parts - they MAY sell you just the bar.
All it would cost to find out is 5 minutes time to look them up and write to them.
Several Jeep people have said that the vendor was good about replacing any damaged, dinged or missing parts, so who knows.

Otherwise - there's always someone around who is swapping out parts, maybe has a bar but wants a bigger one, or different one, whatever.
That's a really great idea, I'll look them up, thanks!

NCC1701-D

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon, ZF1 Stingray, ILX a-spec
Occupation
Analyst/SBO
I wonder what soldered copper pipe and elbows would look like - use a larger size pipe and use something like that canned truck bed liner spray for color and to mask the joints a little better. The bumper mount would be the biggest roadblock but there might be something clever you could use within the world of pipe fittings! Could be super easily repeated too.
Sponsored