OP

kperez4446

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler unlimited 2014
For the price of the used one you can order a new one better equipped for less from Gupton.
Iā€™m in south Florida and I have two small
Toddlers I canā€™t afford to go out of town to pick up a vehicle.

What do you think about the deal on the new one? Overly priced ?

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Do not buy that used one from CarMax. Just break salesmenā€™s balls on getting a deal for a new JT.

I have seen used JTs listed for similarly priced or even more expensive than new ones. Also I would never buy a used offroad vehicle, especially a Jeep for a daily driver. Just my two cents.

Edit: Do you have the dealer website and VIN on that new Jeep link? It may help because I couldnā€™t see anything in the link you provided.

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
Do not buy that used one from CarMax. Just break salesmenā€™s balls on getting a deal for a new JT.

I have seen used JTs listed for similarly priced or even more expensive than new ones. Also I would never buy a used offroad vehicle, especially a Jeep for a daily driver. Just my two cents.

Edit: Do you have the dealer website and VIN on that new Jeep link? It may help because I couldnā€™t see anything in the link you provided.
I couldn't open it either

Sponsored

Criz98

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl
Iā€™m in south Florida and I have two small
Toddlers I canā€™t afford to go out of town to pick up a vehicle.

What do you think about the deal on the new one? Overly priced ?
I am also in Florida and ordered from Gupton, but after I saw a member here that works in Lakeland Crysler that is offering 6% below invoice. Pretty good deal and you donā€™t have to leave Florida.

floridavet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I got mine from Mike Peralta at Lakeland Dodge. Would definitely recommend and was around 6% off invoice.

OP
OP

kperez4446

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
You might be able to deal on that one, but keep in mind used vehicle prices are crazy right now and with Florida being such a drive out to anywhere near, dealers are taking advantage there and essentially nationwide to gouge buyers because of the market circumstance.

I understand your circumstance with two toddlers, I feel overwhelmed with my dog at times and she's a dog, ha! However, I would seriously consider ordering in your shoes. If you are going to spend $40,000+ and you can afford $40,000+ on a new truck - why not get exactly what you want and either 1) save a lot over a vehicle with the same options or 2) pay a similar price with better options. I would talk this over with my significant other as well... 90% chance she says go on a trip in my experience. Plus, what better better way to break in a Jeep Truck than to go on a mandatory road trip upon delivery? It just makes the experience that much more gangster.

Sponsored

OP
OP

kperez4446

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You might be able to deal on that one, but keep in mind used vehicle prices are crazy right now and with Florida being such a drive out to anywhere near, dealers are taking advantage there and essentially nationwide to gouge buyers because of the market circumstance.

I understand your circumstance with two toddlers, I feel overwhelmed with my dog at times and she's a dog, ha! However, I would seriously consider ordering in your shoes. If you are going to spend $40,000+ and you can afford $40,000+ on a new truck - why not get exactly what you want and either 1) save a lot over a vehicle with the same options or 2) pay a similar price with better options. I would talk this over with my significant other as well... 90% chance she says go on a trip in my experience. Plus, what better better way to break in a Jeep Truck than to go on a mandatory road trip upon delivery? It just makes the experience that much more gangster.
I hear you my father was telling me the same thing about the 40K. Itā€™s just that I love the Gobis and I donā€™t think they will be availble in the 22s as they werenā€™t in the 21s. If I ordered from them would they be able to ship it to a dealer in South Florida Iā€™m 4 hours away from them. When they say our price is 39K and ask for Eprice Iā€™m thinking I could possibly get it for 40 out the door. 18K miles is a lot though šŸ˜ž

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I hear you my father was telling me the same thing about the 40K. Itā€™s just that I love the Gobis and I donā€™t think they will be availble in the 22s as they werenā€™t in the 21s. If I ordered from them would they be able to ship it to a dealer in South Florida Iā€™m 4 hours away from them. When they say our price is 39K and ask for Eprice Iā€™m thinking I could possibly get it for 40 out the door. 18K miles is a lot though šŸ˜ž
Dale guajiro hay veces que uno tiene que salir de Hialeah!

Over paying for a base sport ain't worth getting Gobi!

OP
OP

kperez4446

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dale guajiro hay veces que uno tiene que salir de Hialeah!

Over paying for a base sport ain't worth getting Gobi!
I just called the dealership they want 45 out the door for the Gobi with 18K as much as I love the color I can probably get a brand new one for like 42K out the door

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
Realize you want a specific color, but is it worth overpaying just to have a Gobi. Both of the used deals you listed were way overpriced because of the used car market. In your original post you said you also thought of sarge green, can you find a new one and go from there? Good luck and I hope you find one you can be happy with.

OP
OP

kperez4446

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Realize you want a specific color, but is it worth overpaying just to have a Gobi. Both of the used deals you listed were way overpriced because of the used car market. In your original post you said you also thought of sarge green, can you find a new one and go from there? Good luck and I hope you find one you can be happy with.
yeah I think that is going to have to be my plan. I don't think you can place a factory order on a 21 anymore so I might have to fix my wrangler in the mean time and wait for them to open up the orders
Sponsored