First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Just got my Jeep Wave packet in mail … they actually give you a small Jeep sticker that goes there and it is supposed to tell the dealer you are Jeep Wave (like they don't already know) and to get VIP benefits at Jeep Events (I guess they go around looking for stickers).

edit: oops it say put in top corners windshield - that kind looked stupid. I put at the small recess anyhow.
how long after you purchased your JT did it take to get this packet in the mail? Just got mine about 3 weeks ago, nothing yet for me.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I found out that the windshield wiper switch says FRONT WIPER on it, still looking for the rear wiper.

Sorry it's the OCD in me kicking in that they reused the Wrangler wiper switch and didn't change the text.
You must not have gotten the Overland Mall Crawler Edition. I did and use the rear wiper frequently. Bugs are still pretty bad here and after backing up, really need the feature.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Easter egg or not? Penastar on fender liners.

Jeep Gladiator Hidden/Buried features of the JT 15997829175974879142892799557528
You see that on all sorts of things. I even have that on the seat foam of my Pierre Cardin Javelin. Apparently Chrysler made the foam for those seats. It's on connecting rods, heads, blocks, almost everything that is cast or forged.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You must not have gotten the Overland Mall Crawler Edition. I did and use the rear wiper frequently. Bugs are still pretty bad here and after backing up, really need the feature.
You must be Canadian by birth. That dry serious humor.
But seriously, I spent over an hour removing thousands of bugs from my grill, bumper, front edge of hood, windshield - that took some doing - and even the air dam underneath before I swapped bumpers and installed a skid plate.
When I showed my car in 2019, I was one of the only ones there laying UNDER the car removing bugs while other guys were cleaning from the bumper up. I was removing bugs from lower control arms, skid plate, front cross member and other parts. (it's a 4x4 car, sits high) Our bugs are nasty, like super glue.

Sponsored

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
But seriously, I spent over an hour removing thousands of bugs from my grill, bumper, front edge of hood, windshield - that took some doing - and even the air dam underneath before I swapped bumpers and installed a skid plate.
When I showed my car in 2019, I was one of the only ones there laying UNDER the car removing bugs while other guys were cleaning from the bumper up. I was removing bugs from lower control arms, skid plate, front cross member and other parts. (it's a 4x4 car, sits high) Our bugs are nasty, like super glue.
I worked with several guys that had the same humor, so had to do it to put up with them. I had bugs really bad on my Wrangler grill and had tried to scrub them off using warm water and car soap. I finally sprayed WD-40 on the grill and was able to get them off. I also, read that spraying olive oil on them will help get them off.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
It took me a while to notice everything locks. The center console, glove box, under seat storage and the rear seat back. So when the doors come off, don't forget to stow your gear and lock it all up!
I must be a dummy, where Is the key slot to lock the center console? I knew in JKs it was just right on top

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
I must be a dummy, where Is the key slot to lock the center console? I knew in JKs it was just right on top
You're correct, should be the same spot as JLs. On on the top lid, in the front, passenger side.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My mama said NEVER call anyone pointing a gun at you a dummy - so I won't........ LOL
Up front, to the right of the lever that opens the console lid. It points forward

Sponsored

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
My mama said NEVER call anyone pointing a gun at you a dummy - so I won't........ LOL
Up front, to the right of the lever that opens the console lid. It points forward
Well, how about that! Had this thing for a year and never knew it did that.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Well, yo soy dumbass

thank you everyone

Jeep Gladiator Hidden/Buried features of the JT FA6C379F-250A-47C8-AA73-F604A6F3D01A

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
I never noticed the gladiator had lock on center console !

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Me too...

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Hey Papa...hope you invested in a bit od clearbra. If not, should make that job a bit easier and prevent damage from caustic bug guts...
Sponsored