Sponsored

Hopefully not a dumb question re: mopar parts and installation…

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Are the prices in the Mopar accessories brochure just for the accessories, and installation is separate? Or are those prices for the whole shebang…?

I’m considering getting the LED headlight package installed from Mopar so it’s got the warranty… just wondering if the prices are just for parts or if they’re all-in prices that include installation.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Are you talking about the build online or do you already have your truck and want to buy the parts to have them added?

If you’re building a custom truck, yes that’s included.

If you’re buying after the fact, you’re only looking at the parts price and installation will vary from dealership to dealership (stealership?).

OP
OP

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
Are you talking about the build online or do you already have your truck and want to buy the parts to have them added?

If you’re building a custom truck, yes that’s included.

If you’re buying after the fact, you’re only looking at the parts price and installation will vary from dealership to dealership (stealership?).
Oh yes, sorry - after it’s built! Thanks, that’s what I was wondering. I might come up with a build list and go talk to a couple dealer/stealers and see who can do it for the best price.

Thanks again!
Sponsored