First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - Hydro Blue
Occupation
EE
I'm so glad this picture got posted! Jeep's site does a HORRIBLE job of depicting the actual color of this blue. I was really hoping for the Ocean Blue the JL comes in, but the color (at least on my computer screens) that they are using for Hydro Blue looks very pale. This picture looks more like the Ocean Blue on the JL on their website "build it" tool. I do believe this is the color for me... :)
I have a Hydro JKU. It's lighter than the Ocean from the JL for sure. They put it on the JK from '14-'17 (I think, without looking up the exact years), so there should be plenty of pictures on the internet for you to see it in all different lights. Or even better if you get good at telling the difference between the blues you can probably spot one around town... It's a great color, I plan on trading my Hydro JKU in for a Hydro JT in the coming months.

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
ORDERED! I opted for the body matched fenders (I really liked how the Rubi looked that was posted a few days ago). I had been working with a dealer that said they'd match another price I had, no problem. TODAY they decided to play the number game between the salesman and the manager. I left and ordered it from another dealer I had called earlier today that stood by their offer to match.

I have no idea when I'll have my JT, but I'm expecting December. Anytime before that will just make me happier. It's been a LONG wait...from the grumblings of MAYBE Jeep is going to make a truck, to CONFIRMED, to released date announced to "Aug 5th" to now. I've missed my JK since I traded it in 2015, and soon I'll be back to the kind of Jeep I love!

Congrats to all my fellow Hydro Blue Pearl Gladiator holdouts! We made it!

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
A white or black with a hydro grill would look sweet! I'm sure someone will trade you. But then you'd have a black gloss grille, but that might be pretty cool too :) I just wanted the satin to "match" the black top and fenders :)

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
A white or black with a hydro grill would look sweet! I'm sure someone will trade you. But then you'd have a black gloss grille, but that might be pretty cool too :) I just wanted the satin to "match" the black top and fenders :)
GREAT, now I gotta find someone who will trade JT's with me BUT let me keep my grille! :LOL:

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
Does this mean I have a CHOICE on the tonneau cover between roll-up, soft trifold & hard trifold? I'd rather have the hard one than the soft.

Those were the 3 options that it gave

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get your VON. Should the dealer get that as soon as they place the order?
mine was one day but they usually move it to D status and give it a VIN and VON and then the pricing is updated on the order as well...

It does not change just updates in the ordering system.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
Those were the 3 options that it gave
Do you have the order codes? Dual top group says, "M/H CSD OR CSU OR CT6" in the order guide. Do you know which code is the hard -vs- soft covers?
  • CSD == roll-up
  • CSU == ???
  • CT6 == ???
Thank you.

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
CSU- is the MOPAR hard tri-fold tonneau cover. so based on what others have said, the CT6 might be the soft fold up

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Do you have the order codes? Dual top group says, "M/H CSD OR CSU OR CT6" in the order guide. Do you know which code is the hard -vs- soft covers?
  • CSD == roll-up
  • CSU == ???
  • CT6 == ???
Thank you.
13.JPG

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have my VON! the only tracker I can find asks for a VIN though. Does anyone know how to track status using your VON?

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
I have my VON! the only tracker I can find asks for a VIN though. Does anyone know how to track status using your VON?
Contact Jeep Chat and give them your VON and they’ll tell you if you were assigned a VIN.

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a link for Jeep Chat on the jeep.com site?

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
I'm so glad this picture got posted! Jeep's site does a HORRIBLE job of depicting the actual color of this blue. I was really hoping for the Ocean Blue the JL comes in, but the color (at least on my computer screens) that they are using for Hydro Blue looks very pale. This picture looks more like the Ocean Blue on the JL on their website "build it" tool. I do believe this is the color for me... :)
The Hydro Blue color will vary in different lights. Here’s some photos of my old Hydro Blue Polar.

B5DAC587-EE8E-4BEF-A98E-11B87724588D.jpeg
CA4DC9E5-C585-4D19-9816-BD6B483309FE.jpeg
AFACFEFB-AD65-4B0D-A7E4-B580EA3157CF.jpeg
57FC5CE6-91DE-432C-B98B-9A055B61F89E.jpeg
DBCBA390-DD78-4C9B-99C1-2ED94694F6D7.jpeg